I just viewed the latest video of Burning In The Skies although i think its a good song what is the video all about i does not make any sence.

I really do hate to say this but you guys have lost your way in the beginning you were all about making music that ment something to your souls that had meaning,In the End got me through some dark times in my life and i have came out the other side a better person and now your message has gotten lost somewhere.

I have carried the ringtone of What I,ve Done on my phone since the song was released a testament to what you guys can do and can still do.

That in my humble opinion was the the last true song you done that ment something to you and gave hope to the fans that you were going to come back with an album that rock the world and time its self to the core.

I know you guys have the rock/rap know how to produce an album of epic stature  something that will go down in music history as the best ever as the band that defied convention produced a sound that was new but was expected,needed,and wanted from the world after (Meteora) 

I'am a simple fan of the music you have produced and have bought every album you have released but i feel the path you have undertaken is a wrong one i plead i beg sometimes you have to go where you where once before to move to a better place than where you are now.

A paradox can be a good thing in its self even if you dont feel its needed but in the the future is it.could it? be the past that proves your future that rests hopes on the past to move forward???  

Views: 622

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

So you do not find any meaning and thoughts in A Thousand Suns or what? Do you even understand the songs? Seriously? Listen to it from the beginning to the end and THINK! Dammit, you guys, who just post things like that are killing me... There is a HUGE difference between saying "there is not meaning in the songs" and "i do not like the style of the last album/the songs"!

Rositsa I have listened to the album start to finish i wasnt talking about the album as such if you really read what i said all i said was the can produce an album like they first started and i think its what they need i can say i dont like the style of the last album but its what they wanted to do but i feel they are a band that listens to what the fans want and not what they need

First: please, I am begging you, use commas! It is so hard to read... Sorry

Second: I do agree that they listen to what the fans want, but the music they are doing reflects not what we want, but also what they feel. They grew up through the problems they mention in the first albums, now they are concerned about other things and I completely understand them.  

Just because you think of different subjects as you grow doesnt mean you have to make crappy music to go along with it. ATS doesnt make much sense. Its just not good. Even after listening start to finish it has no meaning... besides random bangs of instruments... >__>

As mike once said: the fans should follow the artist(s) not the otherway around. and so it should be but i don not share you're opinions i think ats is pretty good, but i can understand what you mean maybe the next album will be better for you.

haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

holy crap i just wrote like a five paragraph essay to shut you up, but then my computer crashed -_-

holy shit are you deaf? they produce albums BETTER than when they started now.
Stuart Arbuthnot said:

Rositsa I have listened to the album start to finish i wasnt talking about the album as such if you really read what i said all i said was the can produce an album like they first started and i think its what they need i can say i dont like the style of the last album but its what they wanted to do but i feel they are a band that listens to what the fans want and not what they need

so, your one of THEM??????? quit focusing on the intrusments and focus on the words man, your obviously not a fan of lp. people who listen to LP don't just listen, we have to have our own style of listening, and since we are LP fans, its easy, we have an example of difference right in front of our eyes

Rome said:

Just because you think of different subjects as you grow doesnt mean you have to make crappy music to go along with it. ATS doesnt make much sense. Its just not good. Even after listening start to finish it has no meaning... besides random bangs of instruments... >__>

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service