I'm very interested in what you guys think about it,what part of your life is dedicated to music and why

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you very much,Aaralyn,but there is only one problem:my lyrics are written on Ukrainian and Russian languages(((But I liked your idea so much that I will strive to translate them into English.Somehow=)Maybe I will be able to send my texts to you in 3 or 4 days))Thanks again))

Aaralyn D said:

Hi Marina :) I'm so glad that you can write to ease the pain and stop from hurting the world in response to your feelings - I also, you are correct! If you ever want me to try to put one or two of your writings to music, I have put two other people's writings about painful things to music - I could send you my effort via the web after finishing, if you like, if I manage to do anything good. The two people I did it for were happy with the music I put to their lyrics, so I may do an okay job by yours if you want to give me a try. :)

Best wishes,

Aaralyn

Marina Tavluy said:
Hey Aaralyn!You know,it seems like both of us feel the same pain and frustration in this life and even try to stop it in the same way,with music.When I feel like this,when I have so much pain within,it is so hard not to get back at the whole world,so I write.But for now it is only lyrics because I don't know how to write music(and I'm really sorry cause of that).In past,I used to lock up in my room and just listen to music on a full volume.That were songs of LP and others,and then it made better just cause I realized that there were people who felt the same,who knew what is this to feel so awful and who understand,when it feels like you just can't find your place in this world.And back then I started to write.My lyrics are full of pain and other awful things that I got through.I wish I could write music and make a band,and  I hope someday I will.I'm sure you will be successful in everything you do if you do it with all your heart=)Good luck!

Aaralyn D said:

Hi Tavluy :)

The best part of my life is dedicated to music. I'm a musician, I sing, write songs, play guitar and occasionally play piano/keyboard and drums, xylophone, shaker or whatever else I come across somewhere. I'm working on an album with my bass player boyfriend at the moment, hoping to find some other people (lead guitarist, keys player, drummer...) to join us by the time album is finished so we can play them on stage properly (they are full-band songs, not just duo songs, they need the drums and lead guitar etc in them to sound fully realised) and write more great songs with them, get their musical input and ideas.

When I first was introduced to song-writing and co-wrote my first songs, it felt like a beautiful thing had opened up in my life that I never knew existed - it made me feel more alive, I'd always felt like half a person and I didn't know why  - and then, when I wrote my first song on my own and sang it in front of people and they really liked it, it felt like I had finally come home, that I really belonged in this world, I was fully alive and I'd finally found the place in life that I fit, because I never felt like I belonged in this world until that time. I wonder if all people feel that way in life until they find the thing which they are really suited to in life?

Before I ever wrote music, from the time I was a tiny tike, I really loved listening to music, it made me feel good. Through my adolescence, I listened to music and sang along to it to express my pain and anger in a way that would get past my parents' censors (they didn't allow me to express those things, thought I shouldn't feel them at all) and to ease my heart and help me think of better things than what was going on around me, and to remind me that there were good people out in the world who cared about people - not just people who hate and hurt people and condemn and vilify people and try to tear people down inside etc - and to help me not give up the fight in life (I listened out for 'Everybody Hurts' by REM on the radio to remind me that my pain would not always be so big and I could keep living and that someone out there cared about people like me), and tried to glean what wisdom I could from the songs I heard, as I didn't get given much good wisdom from people in my own home and community. I'm very glad some musicians try to share good stuff with people in their songs, helpful things to help left people up and help them see a better way of living etc. That's why I try to do that in my songs, also, to pass on the favour. I hope I manage to do that some more (some songs from my first EP were played on PBS radio for at least 5 years as a friend told me he heard one of them on it last year, which was 5 years after I gave them my EP to play) with this new album. That'd be great :)

Have a nice one, Tavluy and all :)

Aaralyn

This one guy on youtube said that all the people are in hell who died at the Sugarland concert because it is an "ungodly" event and god will never forgive them.
Shimia Age Reversal System

Good on you, Marina! Or you could record yourself speaking the words and tell me the meaning of them so I could pronounce them properly and put the right sort of feeling in them - but that might take a lot more work, I'm not sure! ;) I'm glad you liked the idea. :) Hope you've been having a good day :)

Aaralyn

Marina Tavluy said:
Thank you very much,Aaralyn,but there is only one problem:my lyrics are written on Ukrainian and Russian languages(((But I liked your idea so much that I will strive to translate them into English.Somehow=)Maybe I will be able to send my texts to you in 3 or 4 days))Thanks again))

Aaralyn D said:

Hi Marina :) I'm so glad that you can write to ease the pain and stop from hurting the world in response to your feelings - I also, you are correct! If you ever want me to try to put one or two of your writings to music, I have put two other people's writings about painful things to music - I could send you my effort via the web after finishing, if you like, if I manage to do anything good. The two people I did it for were happy with the music I put to their lyrics, so I may do an okay job by yours if you want to give me a try. :)

Best wishes,

Aaralyn

Marina Tavluy said:
Hey Aaralyn!You know,it seems like both of us feel the same pain and frustration in this life and even try to stop it in the same way,with music.When I feel like this,when I have so much pain within,it is so hard not to get back at the whole world,so I write.But for now it is only lyrics because I don't know how to write music(and I'm really sorry cause of that).In past,I used to lock up in my room and just listen to music on a full volume.That were songs of LP and others,and then it made better just cause I realized that there were people who felt the same,who knew what is this to feel so awful and who understand,when it feels like you just can't find your place in this world.And back then I started to write.My lyrics are full of pain and other awful things that I got through.I wish I could write music and make a band,and  I hope someday I will.I'm sure you will be successful in everything you do if you do it with all your heart=)Good luck!

Aaralyn D said:

The best part of my life is dedicated to music. I'm a musician, I sing, write songs, play guitar and occasionally play piano/keyboard and drums, xylophone, shaker or whatever else I come across somewhere. I'm working on an album with my bass player boyfriend at the moment, hoping to find some other people (lead guitarist, keys player, drummer...) to join us by the time album is finished so we can play them on stage properly (they are full-band songs, not just duo songs, they need the drums and lead guitar etc in them to sound fully realised) and write more great songs with them, get their musical input and ideas.

When I first was introduced to song-writing and co-wrote my first songs, it felt like a beautiful thing had opened up in my life that I never knew existed - it made me feel more alive, I'd always felt like half a person and I didn't know why  - and then, when I wrote my first song on my own and sang it in front of people and they really liked it, it felt like I had finally come home, that I really belonged in this world, I was fully alive and I'd finally found the place in life that I fit, because I never felt like I belonged in this world until that time. I wonder if all people feel that way in life until they find the thing which they are really suited to in life?

Before I ever wrote music, from the time I was a tiny tike, I really loved listening to music, it made me feel good. Through my adolescence, I listened to music and sang along to it to express my pain and anger in a way that would get past my parents' censors (they didn't allow me to express those things, thought I shouldn't feel them at all) and to ease my heart and help me think of better things than what was going on around me, and to remind me that there were good people out in the world who cared about people - not just people who hate and hurt people and condemn and vilify people and try to tear people down inside etc - and to help me not give up the fight in life (I listened out for 'Everybody Hurts' by REM on the radio to remind me that my pain would not always be so big and I could keep living and that someone out there cared about people like me), and tried to glean what wisdom I could from the songs I heard, as I didn't get given much good wisdom from people in my own home and community. I'm very glad some musicians try to share good stuff with people in their songs, helpful things to help left people up and help them see a better way of living etc. That's why I try to do that in my songs, also, to pass on the favour. I hope I manage to do that some more (some songs from my first EP were played on PBS radio for at least 5 years as a friend told me he heard one of them on it last year, which was 5 years after I gave them my EP to play) with this new album. That'd be great :)

Aaralyn

I have an idea,Aaralyn!I found a track and I've already made up a melody for the words,so when my writings will be done,maybe I will manage to record it on Soundcloud.com(it's a musical web-site,you can sign in and then I'll send you my stuff)If you will have some other variations on it,you can change.Have a nice day!=)

Aaralyn D said:

Good on you, Marina! Or you could record yourself speaking the words and tell me the meaning of them so I could pronounce them properly and put the right sort of feeling in them - but that might take a lot more work, I'm not sure! ;) I'm glad you liked the idea. :) Hope you've been having a good day :)

Aaralyn

Marina Tavluy said:

Aaralyn D said:

Best wishes,

Aaralyn

Marina Tavluy said:

Aaralyn D said:

Aaralyn

That's a great idea, Marina! Look forward to hearing it - good on you, glad the ideas are coming! That's how my songwriting started :-) :-) :-)

Lots of good wishes with it,

Aaralyn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service