The Linkin Park song that would describe my life would be From The Inside

Views: 13623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beside the song you life like, how would you describe all you're saying.

Still, I don't understand what you're talking about.
It depends on the day.

Seriously.

Some days I'm feeling more Crawling, some days I'm more Somewhere I Belong, some days I'm more One Step Closer.

It just varies. The joys of being a teenager, eh? *rolls eyes*
None exactly have any relations to my life, but Numb is probably the closest
Easier To Run, combined with Numb.
I think mostly Somewhere I Belong, because at times I feel I haven't quite found my niche to fit in comfortably with the rest of the world.
Actually, ya know, when you combine all the songs on Meteora, you really get a good sense of my life.

Maybe this is why I like that album so much.
Many Songs
I am totally affecetd by the song Numb and What I've done
Breaking the Habit
At various times it's a number of songs - Numb, One Step Closer, In the end, New Divide & Lying from You. Sometimes even Papercut.

Comes from being at a sort of crossroads in my life where the paths I want to take and the paths available to me don't always cross, and at the same time I'm at the top of a roller coaster and it feels like I'm being railroaded into following one path in life - and the longer I stay on, the harder it is to get off and the faster and closer i get towards the unwanted destiny that awaits me.

Ironically, since I'm over 40, that's probably what's called being "over the hill".
Easier to Run, because I have a bad habit of delaying and avoiding situations that I don't want to deal with. For most of my adolescence, I struggled with speaking up and defending myself. I let people run all over me. I grew tired of not having control of my own life, especially within my family. I stopped hesitating and let go of all the drama that I didn't need. It's served me better, but I still have a lot more self-improvements.
Breaking The Habit!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service