The Linkin Park song that would describe my life would be From The Inside

Views: 13625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One X said:
None exactly have any relations to my life, but Numb is probably the closest

To be honest... I cannot choose.

)) Watch (( Chester – Workington Blue Square North live streaming o...

Workington v Chester livestream August 22, 2012

English Conference North, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 14:45 pm ET

England Chester Watch Chester Workington live stream 8/22/2012 vs Watch Chester Workington live stream 8/22/2012 England Workington Watch Chester Workington live stream 8/22/2012
button play Watch Chester Workington live stream 8/22/2012

Watch Chester vs Workington live. Are you a die hard soccer fan like I am? You are invited to watch and Enjoy Chester vs Workington live stream match of 2012, soccer. We hope The fans of both team can enjoy with the live score, Live Streaming Chester vs Workington preview, recaps and highlights here. A need to watch live soccer from your computer. You can even watch the entire soccer Matches online if you really wanted to. If so, then you know how difficult it can be to catch a game on television.
If you are looking for English Conference North live stream of today’s games as Chester vs Workington 22 August 2012, you have come to the right place. Watch Chester vs Workington live stream sopcast video online. The live game link will be updated before the live game tv schedule. Chester vs Workington video and match highlights are available after the live action. Share with your friends the exciting Chester vs Workington live feed and stream coverage 22 Au

That would be Breaking the Habit and Waiting for the End.

I can't choose just one, but maybe breaking the habit, in the end, castle of glass, from the inside, one step closer and a place for my head. Almost all songs, if  i can answer so :)

Maybe Lies Greed misery...

Waiting for the end and burn it down

This Crazy Remix of Burn It Down does. You have to listen to it.

http://soundcloud.com/fireworkofficial/linkin-park-burn-it-down

Craziness ya that's a word

it would be ..... WTH.

it must be...........................WTF is this

My life is quite like The messenger, love keeps me kind. :) The song really is the only one, since others songs are of more "troublesome" type. :p

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service