The Linkin Park song that would describe my life would be From The Inside

Views: 13627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One step and powerless would do it, but most of the songs discribe my life. ;-)

When i was a younger teen it was Numb but then became Breaking the Habit. But Somewhere I Belong was it for and still is my song almost 10 years later...

well i have many songs that describe my life.... like.... Lost In The Echo be cause i had many promesses broken , The Little Things Give You Away for a woman haha,In The End this song ´cause nobody knows the good things that i do for theim. LP ARE THE BEST!

mauri said:

well i have many songs that describe my life.... like.... Lost In The Echo be cause i had many promesses broken , The Little Things Give You Away for a woman haha,In The End this song ´cause nobody knows the good things that i do for them. LP ARE THE BEST!

From papercut to powerless... all songs. :/

gotta be a place for my head and easier to run

For me, at the moment, I would say Faint. I just feel like I have to be really loud to make myself heard sometimes.

All of them. It just depends on the day really. I feel that any of their songs can relate to at least one aspect of my life. Even Dead by Sunrise can do that. The only ones I can't relate to are Fort Minor, but that's okay cause I have so many other ones. If you can't relate to the music, why bother listening to it?

Numb, when i feel that someone is trying to take the control of my life
and i just want to blow up!!

Please, help me. I have got the LinkinPark´s Underground 9 CD. Inside the package there is a code of a year to Linkin Park Underground, but I do not know where to redeem the ticket. Please, help me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service