Views: 13926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably Nobody's Listening, cause no one listens to me sometimes

Mine is Runaway or Pushing me away.

I think that the Lnkin Park song who describes my life it's.......Numb

Hell Yeah Man

Jordan Michalik said:

All of them. It just depends on the day really. I feel that any of their songs can relate to at least one aspect of my life. Even Dead by Sunrise can do that. The only ones I can't relate to are Fort Minor, but that's okay cause I have so many other ones. If you can't relate to the music, why bother listening to it?

If I ever tell you that POWERLESS is my favourite song, don't listen to me because I'm fucking lying :), I have more favourite LP songs than there are babies in china.

breakin the habit & in the end

waiting for the end!!! is my favourite and I always felt identified

new divide has grown on me recently and its a good description of my deal right now.

There are so many, because they're all so universal. I would say Waiting for the End and Leave Out All the Rest, because I do relate to them, and they're definitely a couple of my favorite songs (Leave Out All the Rest was the first LP song I ever heard and I could not stop listening to it).

But even though I don't like it as much as a song, Easier to Run is the one that actually made me cry because it reminded me so much of myself.

NUMB
What I've Done
and colaboration Linkin Park with Jay Z " Lying from you/dift off your shoulder

Breaking The Habit, Numb, What I've Done, I'll Be Gone, From The Inside, Iridescent, The Messenger

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service