The Linkin Park song that would describe my life would be From The Inside

Views: 13929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SOMEWHERE I BELONG,IN THE END,VALENTINES DAY,CRAWLING,

Numb => I'd live under commands of people. Do what they asked me to do, obey what they command me.. Like a donkey, they said jump I jump, they said sink I sink.. I couldn't do what I like.. first i know about this band I in love with it, maybe LP is my type. I have been instruted to forget about this. Back to 2000, Malaysian society wasn't good as today. LP band had been tag as bad band as other black metal bands. People pushed me to do what they want to do, pushed me to achieve what they want get (basically wasn't for my sake, but for their passion)

Crawling => I did lots of mistakes during i was i high school.. Drugs take control of my life until now.. The wounds in my soul which made by those people (like i said donkey's master) impossible will heal.

Lies Greed Misery => I love this song 'cause it most suitable to describe to those people who had pushed me for years..

Are you Chester's kid???
or ex?

Runaway because there was someone who taught me some lessons, but they weren't true. And because of that, all of the lies I've been told and fell for, I want to know the answers, no more lies. And I still want to know the truth instead of wondering why. =)

I totally agree with you :)

MyWorstEnemy94 said:

It depends on the day.

Seriously.

Some days I'm feeling more Crawling, some days I'm more Somewhere I Belong, some days I'm more One Step Closer.

It just varies. The joys of being a teenager, eh? *rolls eyes*

one step closer describes me :)

Many songs, but mostly Breaking the habit & Numb.

Umm... actually what describes my life or what describes me the best is Linkin Park itself. So it doesn't matter to me which Linkin Park song it is, as long as it's Linkin Park's, it will describe me the best...

that is so true cus i did say one step closer describes me the most but there are so many songs that describe me to so that lol :)

Akanksha Dagore said:

Umm... actually what describes my life or what describes me the best is Linkin Park itself. So it doesn't matter to me which Linkin Park song it is, as long as it's Linkin Park's, it will describe me the best...

The song would be Castle of glass... For now.

Why not !

Attachments:

I think that Points Of Authority and Lying From You describe mine the best.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service