The Linkin Park song that would describe my life would be From The Inside

Views: 13655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From the Inside and Leave Out All the Rest

sometimes crawling,sometimes numb,sometimes faint, and sometimes leave out all the rest or given up,one step closer

Somewhere I Belong, every time. They could have written that song about me.

Easier to run? Are you kidding me? That song is totally not applicable to your life situation. That has nothing to do with the original meaning of the song.

Harriett said:

Easier to Run, because I have a bad habit of delaying and avoiding situations that I don't want to deal with. For most of my adolescence, I struggled with speaking up and defending myself. I let people run all over me. I grew tired of not having control of my own life, especially within my family. I stopped hesitating and let go of all the drama that I didn't need. It's served me better, but I still have a lot more self-improvements.

someone should do a mashup between numb and easier to run

Alexandra Nofi said:

Easier To Run, combined with Numb.
Numb is the song that describes my life.. I just love that song...
First of all, learn how to fucking spell. Secondly Justin Beiber is NOT the god of music. Whining into a mic is not music. Linkin Park has changed people's lived including mine. Chester has a way better voice than Justin. Chester has way more vocal ranges than Justin. Mikes voice is amazing. Plus Linkin Park sings about things that actually matter and that people can relate to. Thirdly don't come on Linkin Parks website and brag about how good Justin Beiber is because he's not. Linkin Park is the best and will ALWAYS be the best

Pushing me away

just watch it

Numb

Universal truth. Linkin park in the best band ever and always will be.....JB cant stand beside mike or chester

Numb, castle of glass.....whenever i am down, LP echoes my thoughts through one song or the other...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service