The Linkin Park song that would describe my life would be From The Inside

Views: 13928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In Between
for me its breaking da habbit
I think it would be In The End =)
The song that describe my life is Blackbirds

I want to be different but it's to hard with all these action reminding of my past so I just don't change since it's easier to stay inside the box
Given Up

There's so many days when i wanted to commited suicide and I hope god takes me out so I have maybe a shot to go to heaven but he want and my enemy is to strong to fight so I've given up a long time ago.
@Harriett I agree with what you said so much, It's like your describing me at the same time, freaky.

When I was a teenager (well I still am a teenager, but what I mean to say is that I am talking about myself in high school, I'm in collage now, which is much better). I was targeted by the people that were in the chav groups in my school. They would kick and punch me on a daily basis. Call me emo (which is absolutely ridiculous because I don't look emo at all). It got to the point of me hurting myself, which I do not wish to talk about. But in the end I got out of it and I have become a stronger person because of it.

But song wise, I'd probably say In the End, Easier to Run, Crawling, Pushing Me Away.
Easier to Run
one step closer
numb
in pieces
from the inside
points of authority
all becuz I feel guilty for others and I help them and I get myself into their problems and i have troubles of getting out of them. And also when I try getting out of them I end up hurting others and myself in the process. Otherwise I really love these songs.
Easier to Run
one step closer
numb
in pieces
from the inside
points of authority
all becuz I feel guilty for others and I help them and I get myself into their problems and i have troubles of getting out of them. And also when I try getting out of them I end up hurting others and myself in the process. Otherwise I really love these songs.
Most Linkin Park's songs describe my life. Some that describe my life are One Step Closer, In The End, Crawling, Numb, Breaking The Habit, From the Inside, What I've Done, A Place For My Head, Shadow of the Day, and many more. I love all these songs. Linkin Park made me feel better in middle school. I was going through trouble back then. I was caled racial words. Most of the people were mean to me. I wanted to disapear. Though Linkin Park (along with My Chemical Romance) help me live through middle school and part of hight school.
The Linkin Park song that describes my life is "Easier to run" especially this part:
"Sometimes I remember
the darkness of my past
bringing back these memories I wish I didn't have
sometimes I think of letting go and never looking back
and never moving forward so
there would never be a past"
The songs that describe my life, and for no reason, a rundown of why:

Somewhere I Belong - I don't really fit in anywhere. I feel like I'm just... here.

Numb - Dedicated to my mother.

Given Up - I've done so on many occasions. In high school, I used to want to commit suicide.

Easier to Run - Much, much easier. A lot of times, I'd rather avoid doing certain things than facing up to them.

Breaking the Habit - A lot of people underestimate what I go through in life. I know there are people out there going through worse, but sometimes people make me feel like I have no right to worry about the things I go through because of that.

Don't Stay - I've encountered many false friends in life.
Somewhere I Belong
Because it describes perfectly how i feel in my adolescence begining :P, even now sometimes i don´t know where i belong or i feel that i don´t belong to the place where i live XP

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service