The Linkin Park song that would describe my life would be From The Inside

Views: 13621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO ROADS LEFT best describes my life but i think i am slowly finding my road :P i love mike's vocals
@LinkinParkforever That is so true. Linkin Park, Evanescence and My Chemical Romance helped me through high school as I said in an earlier post I was targeted by the chav groups in my school which was horrendous, and I'm not just saying that. But Linkin Park, Evanescence and My Chemical Romance, along with my current boyfriend saved my life, from wanting to commit suicide at the time.

(I hope that didn't sound emo. If it did it wasn't supposed to).
Samuel said:
@LinkinParkforever That is so true. Linkin Park, Evanescence and My Chemical Romance helped me through high school as I said in an earlier post I was targeted by the chav groups in my school which was horrendous, and I'm not just saying that. But Linkin Park, Evanescence and My Chemical Romance, along with my current boyfriend saved my life, from wanting to commit suicide at the time.

(I hope that didn't sound emo. If it did it wasn't supposed to).

I can see that we went through simaler problems. Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance help because their lyrics tell you to live your life. I wrealy enjoyed the MCR song Famous Last Words. I was wrealy touched by that song. It helped me get away from siuciding and helped me live on. A lot of songs have helped me live on including The Sharpest Lives, Im not ok, The Ghost of You, Welcome to the Black Parade, Disenchanted, Helena, Give 'Em Hell, Kid, You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison, Thank You for the Venom, This Is How I Disappear, and alot more helped me live on. Most of em. A lot of LP songs helped me too. These include One Step Closer, In The End, Crawling, Numb, Breaking The Habit, From the Inside, What I've Done, A Place For My Head, Shadow of the Day, and many more. I lay down this. both LP and MCR are life saving bands.
Also special thanks to Chester, Rob, Brad, Joe, Pheonix, and Mike of Linkin Park and Gerard, Ray, Frank, Mikey and Bob of My Chemical Romance for saving my life.
PS: What you said didn't sound emo at all. It is normal to be in depression.
The Catalyst. I feel like a broken people livin under loaded gun :(

nah, seriously most LP songs speak to teenagers.So when I was 15, it was Faint. MtM had songs that related to adults. Funny enough, I only really relate to Bleed it Out, because I feel the same way, but have never written a song about being frustrated about writing a song lol
its gotta be what ive done for me
these days it is in the end,easier to run..
Papercut is so easy to relate to it
well .. mine has to be hands held high because, my uncle die in the war , 2 months ago, and that song , just helped me through a hard time, linkin park has shaped who i am , also so the radiance, the speech by J. Robert Oppenheimer, the "father of the atomic bomb ", The speech is - "We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' I suppose we all thought that one way or another." check this video out if u got a chance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f94j9WIWPQQ
Waiting For The End described my life Summer to early Fall of this year. But I agree, it totally depends on the day.
Waiting for The End. Comon, their has to be some point in everyone's life where this song could describe em.

Different songs for each day, but Id say Waiting for the end, One Step Closer, Papercut, From the Inside I can relate to

From each CD:

HYBRID THEORY:
One Step Closer-When I got bothered in Middle School and High School
Points of Authority-Reminds me of a person who always thought he was right
In The End-When I try to do something and fail

REANIMATION:
P5hng Me A*wy-Reminds me of a failing relationship that I had

METEORA:
Don't Stay-Failing relationship
Somewhere I Belong-Times when I felt out of place
Easier To Run-Trying to escape the madness going on in life
Faint-This song motivates me to overcome all sorts of obstacles
Breaking The Habit-Trying to get rid of bad habits such as anger and the way I treat others

MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT:
Given Up-When I give up on something I longed for
Bleed It Out-Rivalry
Valentine's Day-Loneliness
In Between-Trying to talk but too shy to say anything (As in trying to start a relationship)

A THOUSAND SUNS:
Iridescent-This is surprisingly the only song I could only relate to on ATS. Overcoming sad times

LIVING THINGS:
Lost In The Echo-Letting go of your love and passion for a member of the opposite gender
Lies Greed Misery-About a liar
Victimized-Another situation involving in which I get bothered by someone else
Roads Untraveled-Reminds me of things I could've done in a relationship

OTHER/LPU CDS:
And One-Reminds me of holding dark secrets

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service