The Linkin Park song that would describe my life would be From The Inside

Views: 13930

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BREAKING THE HABIT and NUMB

actually all LP songs are my life. all of them together gain the things called my life.

somewhere I belong

somewhere I belong

Probably either Numb, Hit the Floor, or Blackout.... I haven't had the best life so far :\

It really depends on my mood because when I am about to burst out of anger One Step Closer is great to get those feelings out without hurting someone and still let those feelings flow. When my grandmother died I felt Leave out All the rest very helpfull.

I was born with a cleft palate, it was very obvious to see when I was a little kid and I was raised in a small village where everyone would look at you in a way that they did not accept me, without even trying to get to know me. I never knew how to put those feelings into words, but then I heard Somewhere I belong. Those words described the feeling perfectly and the rawness of the sound was the rawness of the feelings it matched so much. And for that I would say that if I had to pick one song it would be Somewhere I Belong.

The Linkin Park song that would describe my life would be waiting for the end

Everyone you were instilled with from 1992.

_||_ :)

Namaste

Well... Indeed my song that describes me is My December, because I was born in December and it's always my time of the year :)

Numb

numb

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service