Favourite video: In the End
and of course i like all other songs of LP
my favourite song is What i ve done
my favourite album is Minutes to midnight
my favourite music video is Breaking the habit
Favorite song: New Divide
Favorite album: Minutes To Midnight
Favorite video: In The End
i really like listening to shadows of the day on my bad days. meteora is my favourite Album i laso like road to revalution. but the song oi wnt get tired from is from the inside sick tune sick beat sick lyrics xD
My favorite song is "From The Inside. This song is close to me. Favorite albums I have not.
But just because I can not choose a favorite. Their music is unimaginable and blowing
minds.
I love live recordings. Clip Namb.
LP forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. I'm sorry if spelling wrong, I know English bad.
FAV SONG: Pl 4 Mie HÆd - Amp Live featuring Zion...or Breaking the Habit... Hard to say...
FAV ALBUM: Meteora
FAV MUSiC ViDEO: What I've Done
Meteora's a great album, isn't it?? wow. Road to Rev is ok... it's just that watching the DVD is about 10x cooler.

kaycee said:
i really like listening to shadows of the day on my bad days. meteora is my favourite Album i laso like road to revalution. but the song oi wnt get tired from is from the inside sick tune sick beat sick lyrics xD
My favourite album is "hybrid theory", and my favourite song is "in the end", i also love "given up", my favourite video is "what i've done" but i love everything that lp created they are awesome
lp for live
My favorite song is Leave Out All the Rest, my favorite album is Meteora, and my favorite music video is From the Inside. Chaz and Mike look really hot in it XD

It's hard to pick favorites from them, so it depends on what I'm in the mood for. Linkin Park is so diverse... my favorites list tends to change.
My favorite is breaking the habit
Album is also meteora
and fave music video is breaking the habit also

You can also tune in to radio stations which play linkin park songs starting from their very first album up to the latest...Visit this link to listen online:
my fave song is numb,
also waht've i done
leave it all the rest, was sopng realted the story to edward and bella

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service