My favourite song is: From The Inside
My favourite album is: Meteora
My favourite music video is: Papercut

What 'bout u?

Tags: Music, videos

Views: 532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why linkin park going this way? They changed their style ! The new music of linkin park SUCKS !!
the last and the best album was meteora
hey buddy, i strongly disagree. have you heard given up, no more sorrow or bleed it out? theyr the songs that most m2m haters enjoy, i myself think that m2m is a strong statement about variety in a band's discography.

Amin said:
Why linkin park going this way? They changed their style ! The new music of linkin park SUCKS !!
Favorite Album: Hybrid Theory
Favorite Video: I'm not really a person into music videos but if I had to chose one it'd be one step closer
Favorite song: No Brainer for me. Points of Authority, but its close because I also like One Step Closer, Figure 8.0, No Bodys listening, Somewhere I belong, basically any song from either Hybrid Theory or Meteora. Minutes to midnight was ok but it does not compare to Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, and Meteora. ok they had a one or two good songs on minutes to midnight but not like Hybrid Theory(Reanimation), or Meteora which there was not one song that did not disappoint.
David, minutes to midnight was not linkin parks best work, I mean no more sorrow is a good song that i like a lot, but it's just not the linkin park that produced hits like In the End, One Step Closer, Paper Cut, Numb, Somewhere I belong, and Breaking the Habbit just to name a few.

David Whitelock said:
hey buddy, i strongly disagree. have you heard given up, no more sorrow or bleed it out? theyr the songs that most m2m haters enjoy, i myself think that m2m is a strong statement about variety in a band's discography.

Amin said:
My Favourite Album: Live in Texas
My Favourite music video: From the Inside
My Favourite Song: Nearly Impossible but if I had to choose it would be 'Somewhere I belong'.
My favorite song: Somewhere I Belong, Forgotten and With You, but generally i like all their songs ;D
My favorite album: Meteora
My favortie music video: Pts. Of. Athrty.
Favorite album :Hybrid Theory
Favorite song: In the end ( was very hard to choose ^^)
Favorite video :New divide
Favorite album: ... good question...
Favorite song: Changes depending on my mood. Right now it's Bleed it Out.
Favorite video: ... very good question...
My favourite song is: Runaway
My favourite album is: Hybrid Theory
My favourite music video is: Somewhere i belong..

I like All song frm LP.. <3
Numb
Meteora
Numb

:D
hands held high

minutes to midnight

in the end
In The End, Numb, The Little Things Give You Away

Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes To Midnight

What I've Done

Reply to Discussion