Hey Guys According To You What Makes Linkin Park So Much Special And Different From Other Bands??????

Views: 405

Replies to This Discussion

bueno LINKIN PARK no solo es una buena banda sino qe tambien son originales LP ase en cada cansion un ritmo bueno y pegajoso no como otras mierdas,ademas de qe su estilo es unico y son lo mejor!!!!
how dare you question lp's awesomeness!?!?!? XD

I think what makes them stand out is that they're always evolving. There is always a new sound to explore, a new verse to test and a new method of approach in marrying these influences harmoniously. I love that they can venture so out of their comfort zone and yet still give us a taste of the familiar (with some new twists here and there of course!) In my opinion, many bands have forgotten what it was like to experiment, to take risks, to just create, and that's why so much of the music that's out nowadays sounds so cookie cutter. I love that LP will never be a pigeon hole band.

It's also more than just the music; it's what they do for the people that have supported them from the beginning. They've never let the fame get to their heads. It's always about the fans and the people who helped them get to where they are now. They're humble despite their superstar status. There's a constant effort to keep some line of communication open between the band and their community. Those are the things that make Linkin Park so special, and that is why they will always stand apart from other bands.

Thanks for posting this discussion Subodh, this made my night.

Interesting question -- makes me think, delver deeper into all the things I love about LP. Each member has immense talent, intensity, a willingness to play with different ways of expressing their LP-ness, lyrics I can relate to, and increasingly sophisticated musicality that evolves with each album. And I do like feeling appreciated as a fan.
Linkin Park is different because they rock, they rap, and they are so diverse.
I love them because they are unique and unlike your ordinary band their music has real meaning.Linkin Park is and always will be my favorite band.Love u LP!!<3
well they LP is my favourite band too.......n they r the best............LONG LIVE ROCK MUSIC N LONG LIVE LINKIN PARK..

Elizabeth Vandal-LP fan 4 LIFE!! said:
I love them because they are unique and unlike your ordinary band their music has real meaning.Linkin Park is and always will be my favorite band.Love u LP!!<3
Well Short n simple.........cool......

Matthew Jordan said:
Linkin Park is different because they rock, they rap, and they are so diverse.
Well we all do feel so proud on being an lp fan............LP is THE BEST............

Alice Laule said:
Interesting question -- makes me think, delver deeper into all the things I love about LP. Each member has immense talent, intensity, a willingness to play with different ways of expressing their LP-ness, lyrics I can relate to, and increasingly sophisticated musicality that evolves with each album. And I do like feeling appreciated as a fan.
Well true very true..........it shows that u r a true LP fan.......appreciated................

Caelum said:

I think what makes them stand out is that they're always evolving. There is always a new sound to explore, a new verse to test and a new method of approach in marrying these influences harmoniously. I love that they can venture so out of their comfort zone and yet still give us a taste of the familiar (with some new twists here and there of course!) In my opinion, many bands have forgotten what it was like to experiment, to take risks, to just create, and that's why so much of the music that's out nowadays sounds so cookie cutter. I love that LP will never be a pigeon hole band.

It's also more than just the music; it's what they do for the people that have supported them from the beginning. They've never let the fame get to their heads. It's always about the fans and the people who helped them get to where they are now. They're humble despite their superstar status. There's a constant effort to keep some line of communication open between the band and their community. Those are the things that make Linkin Park so special, and that is why they will always stand apart from other bands.

Thanks for posting this discussion Subodh, this made my night.

bro i believe that u r mistaken...i am not questioning LP's awesomeness............i just asked what is there in linkin park which makes them the best.............

Ryan Zesch said:
how dare you question lp's awesomeness!?!?!? XD
i am sorry but i cant understand ur language............................

MC-ICE LP! said:
bueno LINKIN PARK no solo es una buena banda sino qe tambien son originales LP ase en cada cansion un ritmo bueno y pegajoso no como otras mierdas,ademas de qe su estilo es unico y son lo mejor!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service