I bought the album on amazon so I could have it as soon as midnight hit, then I picked up the album in stores so I could get the DVD. The whole time I was watching it I felt like I was in the middle of an acid trip.  I wanna see behind the scenes making of the album type stuff.  This is that except the scene is filled with a bunch of weird effects that are just really distracting.  Then the scene cuts away before much of anything really interesting is discussed.  Seemed pretty short too.  At the end right before it cut to the credits, I was really hoping that what I was watching was just the intro to the real thing.  Well, there goes 20 bucks down the drain.

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah there was to many distractions on the dvd. wish it was longer and got more in depth with it. it seemded like towareds the end of the dvd they kinda said that the album was rushed. like they had to finish before the dead line. i just wished they worked on it longer to come out with more and better songs...
the more i listen to the album the more i like it, but the dvd was really dissapointing. especially since the last 2 dvd's were awesome. i guess they did say that they are now writing music constantly instead of just when they need to make an album so maybe they didn't have much material for the documentary
I agree, I wanted more, but it did show a different side of LP that we rarely get to see.  I mean it was a couple of weeks before ATS was to be released and the first single hadn't even been chosen.  But my fave part is when Mike is listening to WTCFM and says that it like Mexico City, he goes into the recording booth to finish some parts for the song and then Brad gets distracted. Funniest scene in the whole dvd
 yeah right!! :)

VoodooGTS said:

yeah there was to many distractions on the dvd. wish it was longer and got more in depth with it. it seemded like towareds the end of the dvd they kinda said that the album was rushed. like they had to finish before the dead line. i just wished they worked on it longer to come out with more and better songs...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service