What Was The Last Album You Got? v.1.0 for the new forum

I figured, since we have new forums and everything, I would resurrect this classic thread. It doesnt matter how you got the album (bought it at the store, iTunes, or any other internet site, or received it as a gift)

The last albums I got were

Trivium - Shogun
Ultimate Run DMC
Korn - Take A Look In The Mirror
Bullet For My Valentine - The Poison
and Bush - Sixteen Stone

Tags: Albums, Music

Views: 598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today I got Joe Satriani - Live in Paris, and ordered Opeth's "Ghost Reveries" and Apocalyptica's "Cult".
Since I'm a newly fan, the last CD's I bought were the LP ones :P
Alicia Keys - The Element of Freedom

(It wasn't for me, my mum wanted it).
i just recently ordered the rising tied special edition, preordered BFMVs Fever, and ordered the Leave Out All The Rest EP
hmmmmm, shouldnt we only post about LEGAL ways to get the album? i know it says any way, but i dont think its too smart to talk about you downloading their stuff illegally while on the official site =/

Nupalm Tutty said:
linkin park minutes to midnight.
i downloaded it off 4shared.com
Dead By Sunrise. I just don't buy albums anymore.. But LP and DBS I would not want to be without ;)
I got Apocalyptica's "Cult" today. Loving it so far.
Now my last was:

David Bowie: Sound and Vision.

Three disks of God, himself.
i recently got a signed Cypress Hill single, for the song Rise Up and a signed copy of Skillet's Awake
Acquired Opeth's "Ghost Reveries" yesterday. Still absorbing it.
Bullet for My Valentine - Fever (Not as exciting as i hoped, im not saying it was bad or anything, i just felt like it lacked passion =/)
The Letter Black - Breaking the Silence EP (i saw this band and they are amazing live, i cant wait til their full length album comes out next month :D)
The Original Broadway Cast Version of American Idiot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service