Everyone met Linkin Park's awesome music in different ways and in different time periods of their life.

Tell me when you became an LP fan and how! :D

Tags: Bennington, Bourdon, Brad, Chester, Delson, First, Hahn, Introduction, Joe, Linkin, More…Mike, Park, Pheonix, Rob, Shinoda

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was watching Dragonball Z on cartoon network and an ad for Gundam Wing came on with Crawling blasting the whole way through and I was like WTF just happened! From then on things got more awesome.
An online friend of mine was into Linkin Park, and sent me Breaking the Habit. I loved it, and ended up exploring more of their music from there.
the bleed it out music video kept playing on mtv, i liked the song and then checked out the band and now they're my favorite band
lol, my story is much the same.... I heard one song, then the next and the next and before i knew it, they were my fave band :D
It was in late December of 2000... my cousin who was in California used to send me some tapes of the music he thinks I would like.... he sends me music every year in Christmas...

So fortunately he had sent me the blessed Hybrid theory tape at that time. And when I got it, I played it after a week or something. And I immediately like "Papercut".. and so on & on. I must have played that tape for like 70-80 times in between those 1-2 weeks..

It was their fabulous battle catalysis I loved and immediately became their fan..
:)
I met LP when i was 13 or 14 (i don`t remember exactly XP) and the first time i listened them was in a AMV with In The End, I downloaded it but i ignored which band sang it. I continued watching more amvs and i noticed that many of my favorite ones had the same band: LINKIN PARK. Then when i watched transformers and listened the last song, i liked it so i searched and oh sorprise: it was LINKIN PARK XDD After that i searched for more songs of the band, i read about them on wikipedia, etc...

And that´s it X3...
lol, one of my favorite lines from Step Up... Lyrical awesomness xD

Hardik said:
It was in late December of 2000... my cousin who was in California used to send me some tapes of the music he thinks I would like.... he sends me music every year in Christmas...

So fortunately he had sent me the blessed Hybrid theory tape at that time. And when I got it, I played it after a week or something. And I immediately like "Papercut".. and so on & on. I must have played that tape for like 70-80 times in between those 1-2 weeks..

It was their fabulous battle catalysis I loved and immediately became their fan..
:)
In The End on the radio. Plain yes but its true. I have been a fan since they first started

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service