Whats the best Catalyst Remix you've heard so far? Post the Youtube link or others! Mine is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbIXBJkY_90

Tags: Linkin, Park, The, catalyst, imacce

Views: 657

Replies to This Discussion

That remix is amazing! :D One of the best!

Joshua Grant said:
CHECK OUT MINE!!! I'M IN 2ND PLACE RIGHT NOW!!!

^Why do you want to sound like what's already been done?? im sure if anyone could do it Linkin park would've done it better and by now! MOVE ON ppl! :P

Don't get the mentality of ppl voting for the REMIX that souds the MOST like LP.... pretty pointless in my eyes

Meela Hart said:
DAVE NEWTONS! :)
throw a vote or two in for him. He's created a remix which brings back some of 'linkin parks original flare' and has an incredible guitar solo. I'd say that his position in the voting is completely wrong and he deserves to be higher, what do you think?
http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/22542

If you just want to listen to the competition, his youtube video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZynJmCEnQ

I'm sure any feedback is gladly appreciated.
Are you a blinded fan of this guy or what? Because im sensing ur a die-hard fan of his and are not being subjective at all. The guitar solo is yawn btw.... tapping oh great. The no.2 dude is more original. If anything this guy deserves lower... sigh this has turned out to be a popularity contest, not quality...
^lol its quite apparent that you can't judge talent. bet you think that you like music and listen to it puts you in the position of being a qualified judge of talent, but i highly doubt you understand it if you think that remix is the best. you're quite obviously voting blindly, cuz that is definately not the best by a mile, a long shot. He is LUCKY or undeservedly to be in the top 25 already out of 1500, that should be enough for his ego. There hundreds of remixes just like his if you think its original and 'talented' work.
'sigh' as i said before "^Why do you want to sound like what's already been done?? im sure if anyone could do it Linkin park would've done it better and by now! MOVE ON ppl! :P"

Its people like you who are soo close-minded in music who refuse to open ears to EVERYTHING (and i mean everything) and want old old old style stuff that's been done to death!!! :) Even LP has moved on and people who cling on to the past are holding future, proper original artists behind. You really think that the position of the remix denotes the quality? If yes then it says it all.

Meela Hart said:
whatever you say. i refuse to argue with arrogance. People can't see talent when it hits them in the face. Ive just listened to yours... can i ask what place your in out of interest? hmm

Lambert said:
^lol its quite apparent that you can't judge talent. bet you think that you like music and listen to it puts you in the position of being a qualified judge of talent, but i highly doubt you understand it if you think that remix is the best. you're quite obviously voting blindly, cuz that is definately not the best by a mile, a long shot. He is LUCKY or undeservedly to be in the top 25 already out of 1500, that should be enough for his ego. There hundreds of remixes just like his if you think its original and 'talented' work.
And if you're trying to belittle my work or others in lower positions (which you quite obviously are trying to do) then ill turn to you and ask can you even make a PROPER remix? (I don't spam people 24/7 like a lot do, I have a life ya kno.)

Btw you don't know talent full stop.

Get educated about music (history of music, theory, popular, jazz) and then we can have proper discussion, plus you WILL see the error of your ways, and rethink about what is good music.
Dude wtf??..you "dont belittle my work" and yet all you do is bitch about someone elses..get alife, just cos your in a slumof a position doesnt mean you have to slag off evryone elses.

thankyou have a nice day..loser
And also what gives you the right to say she cant judge talent cos ive listened to alot of songs in this comp and ive heard yours too, at least he kept some original sound that LP had, and yes we can make a proper remix somethingyour struggling to do obviously.we know of history and theory of music we've studdied it you ignorant git, and of course you have alife..making arguments and pointing the finger on a forum you wouldnt have the balls to say anything to peoples faces..your a coward nothing mor nothing less..and it seems to me you cant judge talent either, your a hippoctrit of the first degree...much love

Lambert said:
And if you're trying to belittle my work or others in lower positions (which you quite obviously are trying to do) then ill turn to you and ask can you even make a PROPER remix? (I don't spam people 24/7 like a lot do, I have a life ya kno.)

Btw you don't know talent full stop.

Get educated about music (history of music, theory, popular, jazz) and then we can have proper discussion, plus you WILL see the error of your ways, and rethink about what is good music.
^you guys obviously didn't read the rest of the sentence geez... "belittle my work or others "in lower positions" < (key phrase of my point). she was claiming and implying that the higher positioned the better the quality...i didn't say don't criticize my work at ALL. therefore the accusation of hypocrisy is false. read and understand sentences before you guys over react seriously.
No this again is a false asumption on your behalf..we dont belive evry other peice on the higher end of the votes are better in fact some are worse and through spamming is how they got there..and whos over reacting cos im not in fact im rather calm. You need to reflect on yourself and gain some respect for others cos in this case when you have no respect then you aint getting anyback..much love m8

Lambert said:
^you guys obviously didn't read the rest of the sentence geez... "belittle my work or others "in lower positions" < (key phrase). she was claiming and implying that the higher positioned the better the quality...i didn't say don't criticize my work at ALL. therefore the accusation of hypocrisy is false. read and understand sentences before you guys over react seriously.
^getting fans to vote because of the artist NOT because of or the quality the remix... case in point :) im sure we can agree at that. and besides its linkin park who would choose the winners, a higher position would get you more noticed.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service