whats the best rap u heard from mike.s? faint? going down? place for my head? etc

Tags: Mike, Shinoda

Views: 3965

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

all of them. a few to name: dedicated, high voltage, part of me, figure.09................. every other song he raps in
It's so hard to choose he is amazing! Ahhh we need to vote for LP for MTVs march madness dont let them lose!!
i think faint papercut place for my head going down is his best work
all of them

Wretches and Kings! he's lays it all down right in that song...

The People up top and the people down low get down! and I'm running it like that.. the front of the attack is exactly where i'm at.. somewhere inbetween the kick and the high hat..

high coltage is sucha phatass song too!

ןɐʇsʎɹɔ sǝsoɹɔⓒⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐⓛ said:
all of them. a few to name: dedicated, high voltage, part of me, figure.09................. every other song he raps in
get down! and obey evry word steady ur mind if u havent yet heard, gonna take wat i got dont be absurd dont fight the power... waiting for the end is also cool but for some reason evry time i hear it, it makes me thinks about christmas.. wat about u guys? u feel the same way?

Marcos Federico Ruffle said:

Wretches and Kings! he's lays it all down right in that song...

The People up top and the people down low get down! and I'm running it like that.. the front of the attack is exactly where i'm at.. somewhere inbetween the kick and the high hat..

i can see why you would think that

yeah i know i memorized it.. i cant rap for my life but i know the words.. i love rap though and the way mike does it he doesnt talk about some $h!+ but its poetic, like in forgotten- "A little piece of paper with a picture drawn floats on down the street 'til the wind is gone and the memory now is like the picture was then- when the paper's crumpled up, it cant be perfect again". Best Rapper to have ever tread on this Earth.

Marcos Federico Ruffle said:
high coltage is sucha phatass song too!

ןɐʇsʎɹɔ sǝsoɹɔⓒⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐⓛ said:

definitely dedicated and remember the name, cause this is 10% luck, 20% skill,15% concentrated power and will, five% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name.

theres also step up, standing in the middle and spell it out

i love black bird... short but great.. simple but deep :3

love the song :3 :3 :3 kisses for it :D

I like everyone and I also love when he sings snippets of rock tunes, but as it comes to rap I choose: high voltage and hands held high, because the letter is very good.

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service