whats the best rap u heard from mike.s? faint? going down? place for my head? etc

Tags: Mike, Shinoda

Views: 4253

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I totally love the rap parts from Faint !!:D they're just amazing !!!:D:D:D

but he raps awesome in all songs anyway !:D <3

Best Mike Raps:

1.Back home last veurs first line " Back home, we got alot of s*it on our minds we're always behind on something cause there's not enough time we're non-stop bottom line doing what we got to do to keep food in the frige and stay out the hospital"

2. Remember the name

3.A place for my head

4. High Voltage

5. When they come for me

I think Dedicated is the best every single phrase is perfect!

bleed it out, papercut, faint,wretches and kings, when they come for me, these are my favorites but i love all them mike is so amazing!!!!

1. Step up

2. high voltage

3. remember the name

4. dedicated

:)

all of them R wonderful of course. but 'pts. of authority' is my fav. :)
Only a genius like mike can rap like that...I mean he does it all rap,sing,play the piano,paint,draw etc Everything:)....:."Forget Mike, nobody really knows how or why he works so hard
It seems like he's never got time
Because he writes every note and he writes every line
And I've seen him at work when that light goes on in his mind

It's like a design is written in his head every time
Before he even touches a key or speaks in a rhyme  >>>>>I think that's so true..Fort Minor "Remember the name"...idk i think every verse or rhyme he gives out is full of meaning and is said so well, like it's supposed to be....he might possibly be the most underrated human on earth....I mean to me (and i think to all of his fans and even haters) he's a hardcore real artist,genius, and human:)

i just luv what HeavenDeathDancer -Lory wrote...i totally agree about how amazingly talented Michael Kenji Shinoda is!! Great rapper indeed.. my fav's are: 1) Dedicated 

2) Points Of Authority

3) Bleed It Out

4) Hit The Floor

5) When They come from me

hey thank you:D nice to meet you btw! LP fans are the gratest people in the world and it pleases me meeting such awesome ppl!!:)<3

Hayden Dale said:

i just luv what HeavenDeathDancer -Lory wrote...i totally agree about how amazingly talented Michael Kenji Shinoda is!! Great rapper indeed.. my fav's are: 1) Dedicated 

2) Points Of Authority

3) Bleed It Out

4) Hit The Floor

5) When They come from me

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service