It's sooo hard to choose one, but if I had to, it would have to be "forfeit the game before somebody else takes you out of the frame, and puts your name to shame, cover up your face, you can't run the race, the pace is too fast, you just won't last!" from points of authority!!!

Views: 601

Replies to This Discussion

You've become a part of me
You'll always be right here
You've become a part of me
You'll always be my fear
I can't separate
Myself from what I've done
Giving up a part of me
I've let myself become you

this is so hard... but if I have to choose a song because of it's lyrics it'll be "Breaking the Habit"

"'Cause inside I've realized that I'm the one confused

I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream

I don't know why I instigate or say what I don't mean

I don't know how I've come this way, I know is not alright

So I'm breaking the habit, tonight".

I really think that there's no better song of them for me. Really.

it's kinda hard to choose, because every lyric that LP makes was so freakin' great!! but the lyrics what i love the most is "i'm tired of being what you want me to be, feeling so faithless, lost under the surface, i don't know what you're expecting of me, put under the pressure of walking in your shoes"..i'm never got bored to this song..

I'm gonna go with "Do you feel cold and lost in desperation? You build up hope, but failure's all you've known. Remember all the sadness and frustration, and let it go. Let it go." Those words helped me through ups and downs :) Come to think of it, I think the whole song of Iridescent will be my answer.

the entire lyrics to messenger .... having seen chester sing it live the love that was felt in the arena was intense .... just looking around and couples were all hugging and there was just a calm to everything .... a feeling that can never been recreated :) x
'I wanna heal, i wanna feel, like i'm close to something real, i wanna find something i wanted all along, somewhere i belong.' xx

"When you've suffered enough
And your spirit is breaking
You're growing desperate from the fight
Remember you're loved and you always will be
This melody will bring you right back home"

these messenger lyrics are so emotional, I love them since I´ve heard them and since Chester has sung it at the Summit I love it even more!!!

That is exactly how i feel :') 

OrangeMoon said:

"All I want to do is be more like me and be less like you" from Numb.

These were the words that made me listen more precisely to Linkin Park - Songs in general and made me a fan. Numb is a song that took all the words together I couldn't ever tell to show how I felt about the relationship to my father at this time. This song was like breathing out, screaming out those feelings that were so hard to bear.

it is really really hard to choose one. ALL THEIR SONGS ARE emotional, fantastic, so cool and with a real meaning. You can feel it. LINKIN PARK FOREVER. XD

"With hands held high, into a sky so blue, the ocean opens up to swallow you". why? well i really don't know why they are my favorite, but they are, they seem to have some powerful meaning inside of me.

It is, like most of you said, very hard to choose because I love all they're songs. I will go with the one i think is the most epic though being: "The very worst part of you, is me!" But its maybe not my all time favourite. I just can't choose!!!

"If I could change, I would, take back the pain I would, retrace every wrong move that I made I would. If I could stand up and take the blame I would. I would take all my shame to the grave." (Easier To Run) This is the best part of the song.

Would anyone count the 17-second scream in Given Up as lyrics?   :P

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service