Which song do you think is the best song you've ever heard by LP?????

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My fave song Has to be numb it speaks to me about Me so it helps

I like all their songs until the songs on the LPU XD
thats my friends favorite song too

Rebekkah Stephenson said:

Well there is breaking the habit to I listened to that one too because it help me quit cutting

rocker chick forever said:

thats my friends favorite song too

Rebekkah Stephenson said:

My favorite LP song??????????? Damn thats a hard one, I can't really pick a favorite I love em all but the one I'm listening to most right now is Hit the Floor.

What about some where I belong
I often listen to The Catalyst from album A Thousand Suns and New Divide. They help me to get energy.
That's a tricky question! I love them all, but according to my ipod, my four favourite songs are With You, Lying From You, Waiting for the end and P5hng Me A*wy live in texas. BUT I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! :)
The one that I think is useful for my life would have to be What I've done to but you can't pick it is too hard
That's a hard one cause I like all of their songs so much!! My ipod is totally full of songs from each album.I guess the 5 most listened to would have to be Burning in the Skies, New Divide, Numb, Across the Line and In Pieces. LP is just so amazing!!

I  have not heard burning in the skies be4

It's truly awesome!! It is the 3rd song on "A Thousand Suns".There is also a video for it.  The song is AMAZING to me as is the album. Check it out! Hope you like it! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service