When was the first time you heard Linkin Park? What song was it? What were you're thoughts on them then, and now....

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it was year 2001 and I was 11 years old :)) I saw Crawling back then in TV and I thought - wow, this is amazing! finally something different. Huge fan since that day!

Now I'm 23 and still shaking when I see LP videos in TV ^^

I'm 18 years old, and when i start it i was kid, about 7,8 or something, from same fist but and the first song i heard exactly it's about 10 years everyday i listening to thin song and it's my life's song was IN THE END, 8th track of
Hybrid Theory Album and honestly i missed those days i love come back to those days, :/

In 2002

I was in 7th grade and i was talking to my friend about this dope song i heard my other friend showed me (which was LP In The End) but i didn't know what band it was and my friend told me it was Linkin Park and ever since then LP has been my favorite band

i first heard a song(One Step Closer) by Linkin Park when i was 6 years old. i liked it a lot. Two years later the Transformers movie came out and i heard What I've Done. Since then i've been hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew Color said:

I'm 18 years old, and when i start it i was kid, about 7,8 or something, from same fist but and the first song i heard exactly it's about 10 years everyday i listening to thin song and it's my life's song was IN THE END, 8th track of
Hybrid Theory Album and honestly i missed those days i love come back to those days, :/

i was about the same age!!!!!!!!!!!!

First time I heard Linkin Park was at my friends house...
He heard the hybrid theory album in 2000, and I was like "wow what band is it?"..
and then he told me about the guys...
Since then I am a fan of this band..

First time I listen to Linkin Park was 4 or 5 years ago i think. I heard Numb/Encore on radio together with Jay Z. I liked Chesters voice in the chorus, so i starded to look for more songs of the band with this amazing singer on the internet. Then i found out that this band was Linkin Park and then i was completly lost in their music ;-)

I was a kid when I heard my brother listening to 'In The End'. Been a fan ever since.. ^^

It was around five years ago, one of my classmates was listening to "In the end" and I really liked it. He sent me some songs and thats how I began listening to them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service