WHEN WILL LINKIN PARK RELEASE A NEW ALBUM AFTER A THOUSAND SUNS ? WHAT WILL IT BE CALLED ? AND DOES THIS MEAN ANOTHER WORLD TOUR ?

From watching videos on the internet Mike Shinoda said that they are currently in the studio ealier than expected because it takes time to make a new album. Chester said that they are making great music at the momment (which is defs true) and that he can't wait to work on a new album in the comming years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEOhMvYSfPM&feature=player_detai...

(Link is Mike talking about a new album after a thousand suns)

Views: 5591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LP goes, on average, about three years before they release a new studio album. Even if they are in the studio "earlier" than expected that does not necessarily mean they are working on the 7th track of a 12 or 13-song album already. I'd give it about 3/4 of the way into 2012 or somewhere around early to mid 2013 (Summer) for a new album release. Then I'd give it a few more months after that before they start touring again.

Just my two cents.

thanks for the help (:
there probs just writing ideas down for songs and brainstorming.

well hopefully they come back to Australia again with a thousand suns before 2012 (not sure if they will) cause i couldnt make it to the show last time :'(
yeah i was wondering to is linkin park going to make another album after thousands suns
yeah i was wondering to is linkin park going to make another album after thousands suns
yer they are mike said they are working in the studio and Chester said he cant wait to put another great album together, but it will take a while (:
YEAP LETS ROCK IT AND SO THAT WE R ONLY COOOOL AND AWESOME

WHEN LINKIN PARK COME TO BRAZIL AGAIN???????????????????

It's coming out late summer or early fall of 2012 . YEAHHHHHH BOYYYY! :D SO EXCITED.

The new album will be out in june this year  the first single Burn it down will be out on april 16th so look for it next week

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service