WHERE IS MY EMAIL WITH THE REDEMPTION CODE FOR LIVING THINGS REMIXED?!?!

I saw that many of you has received an email with a code that allows you to download the first remix from the Living Things Remixed Subscription. I pre-ordered the album the 19th of April...but I didn't received that email yet!!! Can anyone help me??

Tags: code, email, help, living, redeem, remixed, things

Views: 874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have not received mine either and spent a lot of time on itunes yesterday trying to find out if I'd actually pre-ordered it or made a mistake. But itunes shows that I did pre-order it. How do we get this code?

Its cause you preordered through itunes, you should have used the living things site if you wanted the remix subscription

Julie Wiesel said:

I have not received mine either and spent a lot of time on itunes yesterday trying to find out if I'd actually pre-ordered it or made a mistake. But itunes shows that I did pre-order it. How do we get this code?

yeah maybe that's the matter in his case...but i preordered it on the official site! I have the emails of the order

I can pull up my credit card record of the order and send it to whoever it is that sent out the codes for the remixes. Please, someone, fix this issue. I ordered through the official site, I ordered the full disc, I want to receive my order. So far I have only received Burn It Down, and I think that was just because it came in the confirmation order email that has since vanished from my email inexplicably.
Please, I preordered (at the latest) on 4 May. I just want my order.

I haven't received mine either, nor did I receive the Album download email, I've been waiting all day, but nothing. I ordered it through the official website on May 4th, but I went to then Spanish section. Do you think it has something do with it? as Wojo (I am exactly in the same position as he is) said "I just want my order". Please!

i've sent an email to the Warner artist's customer service and they sent me a mail with the code for the remix song. And tonight i received the mail for the download of the new album. I'm italian and I received it at 1:01 in the night. I think that both of you (Wojo and Irene) should send an email to Warner Artist customer service and explain the problem. Here's the address: customerservice@warnerartists.net

Where did you go to redeem the remixed song?

Patrizio Bottamedi said:

i've sent an email to the Warner artist's customer service and they sent me a mail with the code for the remix song. And tonight i received the mail for the download of the new album. I'm italian and I received it at 1:01 in the night. I think that both of you (Wojo and Irene) should send an email to Warner Artist customer service and explain the problem. Here's the address: customerservice@warnerartists.net

Thank you Patrizio, I emailed them yesterday too, but they haven't answered yet. Fingers crossed they'll answer today. If not I'll have to email them again, I suppose.

Patrizio Bottamedi said:

You have to go here: http://livingthings.linkinpark.com/it/ and then click on "CLICK HERE TO REDEEM", you'll have to type the code, that's it
Steve Bain said:

Patrizio Bottamedi said:

I received the email with the code for the remix but have not yet received an email for the full download. I pre-ordered through the LP site, not itunes. Does anyone know how I get my album download???

Patrizio Bottamedi said:

You have to go here: http://livingthings.linkinpark.com/it/ and then click on "CLICK HERE TO REDEEM", you'll have to type the code, that's it
Steve Bain said:

Patrizio Bottamedi said:

You should send a mail to the Warner Artist's customer service too, and tell 'em that you didn't received the mail for tha album's full download, They'll answer back within 2 days.
Sara Korn said:

I received the email with the code for the remix but have not yet received an email for the full download. I pre-ordered through the LP site, not itunes. Does anyone know how I get my album download???

Patrizio Bottamedi said:

Steve Bain said:

Patrizio Bottamedi said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service