I've always been wondering if Linkin Park fans have a favorite song or an album.. because there are some people who say all LP songs sound the same but it's really not true. Especially now, after MTM and ATS. Personally, I can't pick a favorite song, because all of them are very close to me. I think most of your responses will be similar :) 
However, I'm curious, let me know what you think :)

~R

Tags: linkin, music, park, songs

Views: 871

Replies to This Discussion

It's very difficult to make a choice all are great, Lying From You, Forgotten, A Place In My Head, and in third album When They Come For Me & The Messenger
Hmm good question ;) I think it's or Numb, or Runaway :) But all the songs are great.
It's very hard to say, cuz all of them are close to me,too :) but i think I can say my fav. album: Meteora :)
But all of them are AMAZING! :)

my favorite songs of linkin park are leave out all the rest because i meet my ex girlfriend for it and my favorite album is minutes to midnight

Well my response won't be original but it will be sincere....i love all their songs...because each of their songs i have related or bonded with things i saw, felt or experienced...so I found the magic touch in each of their creations and i bet every real fan on here has...that's why we are all here...why?...because we felt..all the real ideas and mostly feelings that hit the paper when they composed or choose the songs and because music is so powerful  and beautiful...and what I can really say about LP is that this is not simply a band, every member has their own contribution and creativity enriching everything and you can really hear that in their songs....they're real artists in every way and sense of the word:) so GO LP!!! WE LOVE ALL OF YOU<3!!
Thank you, it really was a sincere reply :) I appreciate your words, you're so right :)

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory said:
Well my response won't be original but it will be sincere....i love all their songs...because each of their songs i have related or bonded with things i saw, felt or experienced...so I found the magic touch in each of their creations and i bet every real fan on here has...that's why we are all here...why?...because we felt..all the real ideas and mostly feelings that hit the paper when they composed or choose the songs and because music is so powerful  and beautiful...and what I can really say about LP is that this is not simply a band, every member has their own contribution and creativity enriching everything and you can really hear that in their songs....they're real artists in every way and sense of the word:) so GO LP!!! WE LOVE ALL OF YOU<3!!
hard to pick one favorite! but I must say that "crawling", "easier to run", "blackout", "faint", "figure.09" and "over the top" are some of my favorites! when it comes to best album, there`s no doubt in my mind that "hybrid theory" and "a thousand suns" are the best and equally good!! <3 <3 <3

Reenzy Bennington said:

Thank you, it really was a sincere reply :) I appreciate your words, you're so right :)

if i should choose 1 good album, i'd say M2M, i agree with Oo_elene_oo, that's the album that combines Lp's old &new sound, sort of their 'transition'.

but if i were to name an album that really affected me? it'll be Meteora. not just the music, but the album was all about feeling left out, frustrated, out of place..just as i felt when i heard it, affected me so much..

fav. song? has to Waiting For The End!! so deep & meaningful, plus it shows Chester's great vocals.

I think Numb,From the Inside,Breaking the Habit,the Messenger,Iridescent cause they really describe me.:) and my fav albums is tied between Meteora and ATS :) the words really get to me.they make me feel better too when i'm going through hard stuff. but Meteora has the most meaning for me.
agree i loved these songs too :)

Sunrise_Ashes said:
Hm, it is hard to say, but I really love "Blackout". That is a masterpiece, along with "Iridescent". I also love "Easier to Run", a long-time favourite of mine.

If I had to pick an album outright, it would be a toss up between Meteora and A Thousand Suns. I love both of them, and would be lost without them!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service