As we know

There are sooooooo many beautiful sentences in their lyrics

I love this one most "Keep me in your memory ,leave out all the rest~"

So ,what`s your favorite?

Views: 911

Replies to This Discussion

In every loss, in every lie,
In every truth that you deny,
and each regret and each goodbye, was a mistake too great to hide

all i wanna do is trade this life for something new

holding on to what i haven't got

 

 

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
You build up hope but failure's all you've known
Remember all the sadness and frustration
And let it go
Let it go

 

this another great song!!!!

and your voice is all I heard , and I gain what I deserved
 
Katrina. B said:

In every loss, in every lie,
In every truth that you deny,
and each regret and each goodbye, was a mistake too great to hide

Yeah!!! I love this!!!!haha!!~
 
Katrina. B said:

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
You build up hope but failure's all you've known
Remember all the sadness and frustration
And let it go
Let it go

 

this another great song!!!!

new divide is prob my fave if i had to choose just one. closely followed my numb, shadow of the day, place for my head.they're all so great to be honest these ones i can think of just now

you flatter me

A constant wave of tension
On top of broken trust
The lessons that you taught me
I learned were never true


how great!they are all wonderful songs~

and I love Not Alone . often touch the deep of my heart

do you remember? "searching for a way to get to you "

 Katrina. B said:

new divide is prob my fave if i had to choose just one. closely followed my numb, shadow of the day, place for my head.they're all so great to be honest these ones i can think of just now

you go , giving up your home...

go ! leaving all you`ve know

you are not alone!

I wanna run away
Never say good-bye
I wanna know the truth
Instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers
No more lies I wanna shut the door
And open up my mind

yeah good songs

 

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service