Which song of LP impressed u more or helped to find your way ?

I'm curious to know about which song was impressed u guys  more   and helped to make a way and make choice for your life by that song,

For me =====> In the end & Crawling & Numb which yours :?

Views: 342

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool :D

edielyn ebano said:

all of the songs guys...but one that impressed me most is the "in the end" because of its breathtakingly beautiful music video..
i also like "numb","somewhere i belong" & "leave out all the rest"...

Yea IN THE END is prefect Agreeeeeeeeeeee :) Breathtakingly

edielyn ebano said:

all of the songs guys...but one that impressed me most is the "in the end" because of its breathtakingly beautiful music video..
i also like "numb","somewhere i belong" & "leave out all the rest"...

I could say them all, but if i have to choose, i'll say In The End, Numb, Points Of Authority, One Step Closer, Figure 0.9 and Somewhere I Belong Cuz they are few of them which i have listened from the beginning. Even i didn't understand those lyrics then :D

AND i forgot Faint!!

Nice opinion yea we all tnx from LP for that :) 

amina said:

I found almost all LP songs very inspiring. The LP song that heped me a lot to overcome a recent problem is 'Roads Untraveled'. Besides
Numb, Somewhere i belong, Castle of glass, In the end, Iridescent, Crawling, Runaway, In between, In pieces, Lost in the echo, Black birds, Robotboy, Burning in the skies...... all of them have been a great source of courage and inspiration and i really thank Linkin Park for that.

I feel In the End More because it seems to be special out of the rest even thought I love all of the songs from Linkin Park.
In The End is seen as something already happened and it doesn't really matters anymore is true to me, like just forget about it..or like trying so hard to be somebody or in love, in the end realizes it is nothing for good

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RedYellowStars said:

I feel In the End More because it seems to be special out of the rest even thought I love all of the songs from Linkin Park.
In The End is seen as something already happened and it doesn't really matters anymore is true to me, like just forget about it..or like trying so hard to be somebody or in love, in the end realizes it is nothing for good

somewhere i belong is one of them!!!

Lost In the Echo

In the end,Numb,Iridescent(my fav.),Robot Boy,what I'v done and Leave out all the rest are the songs that makes me do something better to find something new.
Breakin' the habits was the song I listened first.So this song attttractive to me.Second,i listened In the end and it was just AWESOME!!!!!

the song which impressed me most and helped me to find my way is in the end
as it,s lyrics deals with the real life.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service