Which song of LP impressed u more or helped to find your way ?

I'm curious to know about which song was impressed u guys  more   and helped to make a way and make choice for your life by that song,

For me =====> In the end & Crawling & Numb which yours :?

Views: 342

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG there are so many! :p
Helped me through life: Numb, Crawling, ITE, SIB, E2R, Catalyst, Irridecent, What We Don't know...
and I just love Papercut :p

In this moment the song that helped me more to find my way was Lost In the Echo, the lyrics are just what I think :)

Crawling....<3

For me - In the End, Crawling, Lost in the Echo & Roads Untraveled

One Step Closer: it introduced me to a whole new type of music and made me realise how much I would come to love Linkin Park.

Shadow of the Day, Numb, What I've done , Breaking the Habit, and In the End

it's hard to choose because it seems that in the  most of their songs, they knew us and they thought about  us when they were  writing it, I can say that Linkin Park has changed my life and it's hard to choose one among so many ♥

I have 3 song of my life, but agreeeeee with u Emmilly It;s hard to choose in whole, cause each song is part of something of our life   

Emmilly Elizabeth Cézar Félix said:

it's hard to choose because it seems that in the  most of their songs, they knew us and they thought about  us when they were  writing it, I can say that Linkin Park has changed my life and it's hard to choose one among so many ♥

Numb and Easier to run. Both songs, literally bring me back to life every time I feel nothing can't get any worse.

I don't know, all of them. But if I had to say, then Numb, In the end, What I've done, Castle of Glass and Iridescent :D

In the end & Numb are my best ;) I living my life with them for years xD

Miljana Cvetkovic said:

I don't know, all of them. But if I had to say, then Numb, In the end, What I've done, Castle of Glass and Iridescent :D

all of the songs guys...but one that impressed me most is the "in the end" because of its breathtakingly beautiful music video..
i also like "numb","somewhere i belong" & "leave out all the rest"...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service