As a fan of Linkin' Park ever since they became a music group, I'd have to say that this band just gets more and more awesome as time goes on.  I mean, Hybrid Theory was my favorite CD of all when it debuted, then Meteora beat their debut album, and next Minutes to Midnight topped the charts nnationwide, and their latest album, A Thousand Suns. beats all of their previous works.  So who all agrees with my opinion that this band just gets better and better as time goes by?

Tags: band, best, better, history, music, time

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

Wholeheartedly agree! Most of the time bands will just stick with a sound that works, not putting too much stock into shaking things up because they don't want to fix what isn't broken so to speak. In my opinion LP almost got into that when Meteora debuted, but there was still enough in it to keep things interesting. A part of me thinks that why there has been such a huge effort to evolve after that.

For me it's like, who wants to listen to band that sounds exactly like they did 10 years ago? I commend them for not wanting to go stale creatively and I admire that they're willing to take risks in the process. That right there shows that they're not just musicians. These people are true artists. They're so passionate about what they do and it shows in every track. It's a passion that infectious.

How can you not love that?

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service