I'm just curious.  I don't mean being a fan from LP's very first beginning, I mean old like XX years old .....

I'm 46.  Anyone older? 

CIAO a tutti

Laura

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are definitely not the oldest fan - a 65 year old man is the oldest listed here so far! :-) But even if you were, it is not a problem - just good to be a fan!!! :-) Age doesn't matter :-) :-) :-) (I wish I had been to four concerts - I am waiting to go to one! ;D)

Lynette said:

I'm 38 (39 in two months). I have been to four concerts SD x 2, Germany, and MA. 

Plus two more this coming week (Chiba and Yokohama) including the Summit on Friday in Tokyo.

I'm hope I'm not the oldest fan!!

Yes it is good to be a Linkin Park fan!! Why haven't you been to a concert? If I might be so bold to ask. I'm lucky that I have been to so many concerts. Really I have a huge (school girl) crush on Chester. :)
Hi Lynette :) I haven't been to an LP concert yet because I couldn't afford it - wasn't able to work until the last few years, and I earn less than min wage and can only work part-time at present, so I wasn't able to afford the last time they came (on top of rent and all), but I am sure I will have enough saved by the next time they come to Australia (which hopefully is soon! :)). I think a lot of people have a huge schoolgirl crush on Chester ;D He's a lovely fellow :)

Lynette said:
Yes it is good to be a Linkin Park fan!! Why haven't you been to a concert? If I might be so bold to ask. I'm lucky that I have been to so many concerts. Really I have a huge (school girl) crush on Chester. :)

I will keep my fingers crossed that you will see a concert soon! :) Australia? Way cool!!!

Thanks v much! :) Have a lovely one :) Enjoy your next concert!!! :)

Lynette said:

I will keep my fingers crossed that you will see a concert soon! :) Australia? Way cool!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service