Who saw Linkin Park live in Newcasle, England?  They were the best band I've saw live by far!

Tags: Linkin, Live, Park

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did, and I have to agree they are the best. Quite possibly the best night of my life. No More Sorrow especially was amazing. I really hope they come back, I'll certainly be attending if they do!
i did!!!! i was on the bar, it was the best concert ever! i held Chesters hand and everything ooo i hope they come back!! :)
Ave still got that buzz going on a never used to listen to Linkin Park much but am havent stopped listening to them :D
aha same well i've listened to them for years but today i've listened non stop and looked at all the images and videos :D

Andrew Elsender said:
Ave still got that buzz going on a never used to listen to Linkin Park much but am havent stopped listening to them :D
I did and they were amazing. I was even lucky enough to meet the band before the show. Awesome. Looking forward to the summit now.
Aww Lisa so lucky!! I've uploaded the videos I've got to my YouTube page, check them out and leave some comments if you like :) The last is currently being uploaded now. I've also put my pictures on my profile page.
I was there with my daughter and it was the best gig we've been to, LP were incredible and the crowd were going mad! Thanks Linkin Park for a fantastic gig.
Out of interest what time did they take to the stage?

I'm taking my daughter on Wednesday..it's going to be a rush to get there for 7:30 but do they do the usual rock band thing and wait until 9:30 before coming out? :)
Justin Evans said:
Out of interest what time did they take to the stage?

I'm taking my daughter on Wednesday..it's going to be a rush to get there for 7:30 but do they do the usual rock band thing and wait until 9:30 before coming out? :)

The support 'Does this offend you, yeah?' were on just about exactly 7.30 and LP started 8.30. Couldn't say what times they may be elsewhere of course but those were the Newcastle times.

Hope this helps and hope you both have a great time like we did!
me and my husband were there wouldnt of missed it for the world i have been to many concerts over the years but linkin park you were the best in every way just please hurry up and come back
Meeee! They were epic!!
I saw them for the first time ever on Friday, They were f****** awesome. Have to give the crowd some credit as well. The whole arena was rockin especially for Numb, Crawling, In The End, One Step Closer, What I've Done, and Bleed It Out. I thought The Messenger was awesome. Shame they didn't play Burning in the Skies, Robot Boy, Blackout and Don't Stay but I can't really complain as it was a fantastic gig. I'm not surprised they won Best Live Act at the EMAs, they were incredible. Hopefully it won't be long til they come back. Can't wait!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service