Pictures?

Amy Monks said:
I was it was amazing!!! I went on wednesday 10th!! xx
I was there that day too!! Did you get any
Pictures?

Amy Monks said:
I was it was amazing!!! I went on wednesday 10th!! xx
wiked!
i got a couple of pictures and loads of videos but i was on row t really high up but u can still see the stage and hear the music! xx
I went! And it was the best night of my life :D Chester was literally right in front of me! But I didn't get many pictures / videos .. when you're favorite artist is standing right in front of you, you don't remember to take your camera out and start recording .. you look at him and sing along :D
I second that, I live Chester I was wandering if any had any pics as maybe we could swap 
My email is charababy@************* il forward my pics back to u

Mayeesherr said:
I went! And it was the best night of my life :D Chester was literally right in front of me! But I didn't get many pictures / videos .. when you're favorite artist is standing right in front of you, you don't remember to take your camera out and start recording .. you look at him and sing along :D
il send you some of my videos and pics as soon as i get chance there not brillant but u cn still hear its LP<3 chester!!!!
vivalaami@live.co.uk
I'll check out my pictures, see if I have any good ones .. I don't mind forwarding them :D next time I gotta remember to use my camera instead of being mesmerized by the vocals :D
I was there on the 10th, second row standing! I was nearly crushed lol. I wish I had done more shows though and the summit! I have some pics on my page and some vids up on youtube - ImaginaryDesign is my user.
I WENT ON THE 10TH AND...IT ROCKED AND I IT WAS MY FIRST CONCERT!!! LP4LIFE :D
I went on the 11th, bloody brilliant show.

What was the tracklist for the 10th?
hi fellow LP fans i was @ the 02 on 11-11-10 2nd time to see linkin park loved them thought the show was amazing, LP rocked the roof off the dome in my eyes, the lads who got to go up on stage were so luckly!!! i need some advice on some thing reguard the 02 shows please reply bck to me and i will explain all. LP lads love the music always have always will thank u!!!! there are days days when ur songs jst get me with every word cant wait to see u again please please please make it sooner then later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again thank you so much.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service