Any LPU members interested in meeting up for the Summit ??

As it gets closer we'll work out time, place and contact details etc

The more the merrier ... if you see us, come join us !

I just found out that people who are going to the Summit have been removed from the M&G list on sat. Has this happened to anyone ? I suppose that's fair enough.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have too. Yeah it is fair, at least the people who might missed out on tickets to the Summit can possibly have a chance to go to the M&G.

how did u find this out? is there a list somewhere?

Am going to the summit, but a mate of mine got M&G and summit pass... but he replied back to be removed from M&G so others have a chance.

Emails got sent to members who were signed up for the Summit and also invited to sat's M&G, advising they would be removed from the M&G list so others could participate.

Anyone else going to the Summit alone ? My friends are buggered that they missed out !

I am going to the Summit alone, I have no friends :P

Nah my friends are either working or don't like LP

I just got a summit confirmation email :)

Going alone to the summit all the way from brisbane.

If anyone's interested, we can maybe get a few of us to meet up before it starts ? At the arena, that is, Blacktown's a little far for me to go to the first half of the day of activities ...

Yeah, I'm in for a meet up with the people on here before the Summit... I'm driving up alone from Melbourne...

Driving ?!! Crikey, that's dedication lol. Have a safe trip though !

im going alone to. is anyone here planting trees? i would but i live to far away to get there in time for it.

I have signed up for the tree planting, but haven't gotten any details back yet. I live a couple of hours away but I feel like it would be something good for me to do, even though I'll have to get up really early to be there on time.

Now to just decide which lpu shirt to wear lol

I wanted to go but I won't have the time (gotta visit sis in hospital). So i'll be there in the arvo.

P.S Loooooovvved the show last night ! How good was the energy ????!!

Poor girl behind me was in a strapless ball gown - i hope it wasn't coz her date told her it was a surprise where they were going, coz he was in plain gear !

thats great you signed up! i wish i could off. have fun. i wonder if lp will be planting trees? haha i wish
Melinda O'Connor said:

I have signed up for the tree planting, but haven't gotten any details back yet. I live a couple of hours away but I feel like it would be something good for me to do, even though I'll have to get up really early to be there on time.

Now to just decide which lpu shirt to wear lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service