Any LPU members interested in meeting up for the Summit ??

As it gets closer we'll work out time, place and contact details etc

The more the merrier ... if you see us, come join us !

I just found out that people who are going to the Summit have been removed from the M&G list on sat. Has this happened to anyone ? I suppose that's fair enough.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and im going alone so im happy to meet up before if anyone else is?

Im coming all the way from brisbane for the summit.

Im arriving at Wed morning, so I dont know if I can go to the tree planting.

I'm thinking we can meet up from 3pm onwards near the Arena ? At the pub maybe ...

Closer to the day, I'll send my number via emails to those who def wanna meet up and then just buzz/sms me on the day to find me/ the group ?

There's a few ppl so far, so if there's anyone else you may know that's going alone, invite them and lemme know !!

i'm going to the summit! a mate and i are coming from perth (and adelaide, sydney, melbourne ;P)

Sat night show was awesome! Only thing that bugged me was why isn't general admission 18+... parents with kids everywhere, they got a big shock when it started... Dads eyeballing ppl and getting upset, it's a fucking moshpit ffs, go get some seats.

Sezza said:

I wanted to go but I won't have the time (gotta visit sis in hospital). So i'll be there in the arvo.

P.S Loooooovvved the show last night ! How good was the energy ????!!

Poor girl behind me was in a strapless ball gown - i hope it wasn't coz her date told her it was a surprise where they were going, coz he was in plain gear !

Michael - I heard you're goin' to 10 shows all up ! which has been the best Oz show so far, in terms of setlists, crowd, energy etc ??

Calvin - I hadn't noticed the kids (but I went in late), but good point, what were the parents expecting ??

Are you guys keen on meeting up before the Summit ? 

im def interested in meeting up before hand it will be nice to meet some other lp fans none of my friends are into them (theres something wrong with them). Do u guys have tixs for the show afterwards? i do. i had a seat on sat night but im standing on wed night i cant wait!

and the parents were stupid for putting their children in a mosh pit!

haha yeh you heard right :) 2 shows in london and 8 across australia - only one i unfortunately have to miss is the canberra show :( i'd have to say the best show in australia so far has been a draw between sydney night one and melbourne night one - but that may change very soon!

Sezza said:

Michael - I heard you're goin' to 10 shows all up ! which has been the best Oz show so far, in terms of setlists, crowd, energy etc ??

Calvin - I hadn't noticed the kids (but I went in late), but good point, what were the parents expecting ??

thats amazing 10 shows! are you comming to the summit? if i had the money i so would be following them 2! 

Michael Di Virgilio said:

haha yeh you heard right :) 2 shows in london and 8 across australia - only one i unfortunately have to miss is the canberra show :( i'd have to say the best show in australia so far has been a draw between sydney night one and melbourne night one - but that may change very soon!

Sezza said:

I have seated tix for both syd shows and I'm kinda wishing I got standing ones now ! Nah, when the place is buzzin', it doesn't matter where you are !

That's tops ! Must be havin' a blast ...

Give us a shout if you're interested in meeting up with us before the Summit !

Michael Di Virgilio said:

hey girls, yup... once in a lifetime sorta thing to do! the experiences i've had this trip will never be topped!

i'm sure we will be able to meet up no worries - don't think you'll miss me lol. don't be afraid to come up and say hi if you do see me! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service