Any LPU members interested in meeting up for the Summit ??

As it gets closer we'll work out time, place and contact details etc

The more the merrier ... if you see us, come join us !

I just found out that people who are going to the Summit have been removed from the M&G list on sat. Has this happened to anyone ? I suppose that's fair enough.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi guys

For those interested, we're meeting at a pub called The Brewery from 3-4(ish)pm. It's not far from Acer Arena.

I've attached a map if needed.

Plz email me on this site or leave a comment on my page to confirm, so we know who to wait for and I can swap details with you so you can buzz me on the day, if you have trouble finding us etc.

Hope you're all excited for the Summit !

Attachments:

hey yea im def going to be meeting up with u guys! prob wont be there till 4ish though because of work! soo excited!
Sezza said:

Hi guys

For those interested, we're meeting at a pub called The Brewery from 3-4(ish)pm. It's not far from Acer Arena.

Plz email me on this site or leave a comment on my page to confirm, so we know who to wait for and I can swap details with you so you can buzz me on the day, if you have trouble finding us etc.

I think I will be there just after 3, depending what time I get dropped off from the tree planting thing. I would like to meet up, so hopefully I will see you guys there. :)

You mean Homebush Bay brewery on dawn frasier ave? Just outside the train station?

I may be there, depends, coz gonna grab some dinner somewhere there with another LPU member before the summit & show.

Sezza said:

Hi guys

Calvin - that's the one ! Bring your friend along :)

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A FRICKEN TICKET TO THE LP SUMMIT OR MEET AND GREET, PLEASE CALL ME 0447 410 112 WILL PAY MONEY!!bellounds obigar

Hey, how awesome was the Summit!?

I also went to the Brewery from around 12PM, I was there until 3:45PMish and didn't see anyone at all. :(

I only had my iPhone, and I had trouble logging in, so I couldn't reply or contact anyone to see what was happening.

Sooo sorry, we all got there late. I got to the pub about 4ish and met another member there but otherwise ended up meeting everyone at the Arena ... The Summit was great ... What was the highlight for you ?

Did you get any good shots ? Not too many turned out well for me :(

haha know what you mean about getting there late... we were stuck in a cab for about an hour! i was too terrified to look at the fare towards the end (thank god it only ended up being about $50-60).

i met a few LPLive members etc there, but not too many from here! :(

Hey Michael! Spotted u in the new LPTV ep, lol.

how'd ur photos from the front turn out? I still havent had time to take the vids off my camera, but got a few good photos off my phone...

Michael Di Virgilio said:

haha know what you mean about getting there late... we were stuck in a cab for about an hour! i was too terrified to look at the fare towards the end (thank god it only ended up being about $50-60).

i met a few LPLive members etc there, but not too many from here! :(
haha :D

yeh not too bad hey... got one really awesome one of chester and a few others i thought were ok. the video turned out pretty incredible :P

please everyone share your photos! a few of mine turned out :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service