Any LPU members interested in meeting up for the Summit ??

As it gets closer we'll work out time, place and contact details etc

The more the merrier ... if you see us, come join us !

I just found out that people who are going to the Summit have been removed from the M&G list on sat. Has this happened to anyone ? I suppose that's fair enough.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where were you ??? I was looking around and kept asking everyone, 'Where's the guy that's been to 10 shows?' hahaha ... everyone was like 'I dunno!' ...

Did you get any raffle prizes ? I'll laugh if you were in my group and I didn't know ... I scored the prize meeting Chester.

Who are LPLive ?

Jess - your address got bleeped in the email you sent, you might have to sms it to me x

i picked him out! he was the guy with the mowhawk haha

Sezza said:

Where were you ??? I was looking around and kept asking everyone, 'Where's the guy that's been to 10 shows?' hahaha ... everyone was like 'I dunno!' ...

Did you get any raffle prizes ? I'll laugh if you were in my group and I didn't know ... I scored the prize meeting Chester.

Who are LPLive ?

aww why did it get bleeped stupid thing! ok i will sms u x

Sezza said:Jess - your address got bleeped in the email you sent, you might have to sms it to me x

haha yep, as jess said - i was the guy with the mohawk and the 'nike head' t-shirt that had the printed gold chain on it around the neck ;)

How could I have missed somebody so subtle lol ? Oh well, next time perhaps !

P.S. I just watched the London Summit clip - it looked so much better than the one in Oz ... ?

do you think they will make an LPTV ep of the syd summit? i hope so!

I'd say so, the guy was filmimg and photographing all over the place lol, remember ?

Still haven't had a chance to send you or anyone pics, still lapping up the festive season hahaha. Will get to it soon x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service