6.he's part of lp band

7.unique songs

8.sense of humor

9.hansome

10.or anything else....

and explane why?

Views: 490

Replies to This Discussion

all of the above especially cause he's a great rapper!
All of the above, but the best reasons for me are, thoughtful, good musician (how often do you hear someone who can rap, sing, play guitar and keyboard/piano at various points at a show?) and his sense of humour. I have listened to Linkin Park since 2001 or 2002 and I still listen to them today, including the songs from A Thousand Suns. I will go see Linkin Park for the first time ever on February 8 in Toronto and I am looking forward to see the band members perform, including Chester and Mike.
good rapper and sense of humor
1-10 ^_^

I like and love Shinizle,. Because he is a best rapper, cute,. best mucician, he is part of lp band, he is handsome, his voice is uniq,.. He can be my inspiratons, make me get my spirit back when i hear his song and his voice,..!!!

Love Mike Shinoda,.. a.k.a Miki, a.k.a akira,.. a.k.a Shinizzle,.. a.k.a Mike!!!!

I like him because he is Mike :-)... I respect him as a musician and I like the way he laughs - apparently he has a good sense of humour.

He's just damn sexy ;)
Mike is the best rapper, cute, play gutiar and piano, his voice is awww great (!) everytime I hear it my heart beat realy fast ;)

Mike, Mike, Mike ♥

Sorry for bad english, I'm from Germany ;)

1.good rapper

2.cute

3.thoughtful

4.good mucian

5.bcoz he is famous

6.he's part of lp band

7.unique songs

8.sense of humor

9.hansome

10.or anything else....

oh I fogot.. HIS SMILE !!! *_*

Cathy Sun said:
Because he's everything that I want!

1,2 and 4....add me pals..

all of the options just good...

and everything in him seems like all goodness, it feels like he had no flaws... or maybe we dont know but it doesnt matter :D...

i love the musics he made, LP/ FM all just great

but the thing i love from him the most is when he makes a charity for the world OMG... he looks sooo sexy when he made an announcement to collect the money of charity for the world... the way he cares to another just makes him look even hotter than the other and make us see  how gentleman he is actually

love you all the way Mike :)

1. AMAZING voice. <3

2. Cute and adorable smile. <3

3. He's also handsome. <3

4. He's TALL. Oh, God, I love tall guys. <3

5. He's got so cool hairstyle. <3

And I can go on like forever. <3 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service