Soo,I thought about why do people listen to music? What does it give them? Sure, I adore music. I can't live without it. If I go out without music it'll be terribly,brr.. Music is like..like something that helps me. I don't know, for example, in different situations, or when I'm sad. And not necessarily in bad mood. Music's important for a good mood. You're listening to music and you think 'wow, it's great' and you're starting to dance and shake your legs:) For me it's so. And, of course, when I'm sad or angry music's my comforter,refuge. Yes. Especially my favourite band-Linkin Park. When I'm listening to it I'm feeling that I'm living with this music. I'm really in touch with feelings which are in a song.I've been listening to LP for about 5 years, and I just can't get bored listening to any of their songs. So music..it's very important, necessary thing for me. And I think this's true and for other people too. Maybe I'll make you to listen to Linkin Park ;) But it's not the main thing. The main thing's you'll continue to listen to your favourite music and enjoy it.

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All agree with you & it's truth, & I love music cause Music & Movies are a show of reality & Music is something that with tones & lyric can open your eyes in another world, another feelings that you may didn't feel or think before, Music is a big connection to Our life, cause Musicians & singers they born someday &  had their stories too & they putting people's feelings, people's lives & their stories inside the song, every sens of music with a different view & different loosen, & sure the band I CAN'T stop listening to , is LINKIN PARK <3 xD     

yeeep, you're absolutely right. I can't stop listening to LP too, and will never stop. Oh, their songs*_*awesome
In general, music and songs of LP and our favourite bands help us to live, and live full of life)

completely agree with you, LP = Life :D

We are soldiers forever <3 ;)

yeah,LP is and life, and hobby, and my soul and everything!)

Agreeeee :D

Just... The songs Linkin Park is my life... It help me in everything. I can not live without this music.

Yes,the songs of LP are with me everywhere)
They're with all of us
and it's unbelievable

Elena said:

Just... The songs Linkin Park is my life... It help me in everything. I can not live without this music.

Yes Yes Yes, 

Breathing = Listening to LP 

Studying = Listening to LP 

Watching TV = Listening to LP

Hanging out around =  Listening to LP

& Before get off to bed is a emergency to listen to LP to have peace sleep  :DDDD 

ahahah yeeeeah, that's it!)
everything's right
'one moment without LP?-No,didn't hear' ^^

Matthew Color said:

Yes Yes Yes, 

& Before get off to bed is a emergency to listen to LP to have peace sleep  :DDDD 

Yeaaaa Never Can't Imagine myself without LP's songs :') ^_^ We all can't cause we're soldiers :D

Nadya said:

ahahah yeeeeah, that's it!)
everything's right
'one moment without LP?-No,didn't hear' ^^

Matthew Color said:

Yes Yes Yes, 

yep,exactly) and everybody knows that)

Hell yea, & they shouldn't Mess with us! :D I don't know why some acting like fake fans not real soldiers, I saw a Discuss yesterday it made me piss off & Sad :( :/ Check out ===> http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/old-and-new-lp

Nadya said:

yep,exactly) and everybody knows that)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service