Soo,I thought about why do people listen to music? What does it give them? Sure, I adore music. I can't live without it. If I go out without music it'll be terribly,brr.. Music is like..like something that helps me. I don't know, for example, in different situations, or when I'm sad. And not necessarily in bad mood. Music's important for a good mood. You're listening to music and you think 'wow, it's great' and you're starting to dance and shake your legs:) For me it's so. And, of course, when I'm sad or angry music's my comforter,refuge. Yes. Especially my favourite band-Linkin Park. When I'm listening to it I'm feeling that I'm living with this music. I'm really in touch with feelings which are in a song.I've been listening to LP for about 5 years, and I just can't get bored listening to any of their songs. So music..it's very important, necessary thing for me. And I think this's true and for other people too. Maybe I'll make you to listen to Linkin Park ;) But it's not the main thing. The main thing's you'll continue to listen to your favourite music and enjoy it.

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh, that's sadly(
I wrote there
but all the same I'm angry for when people say that >_/p>

I totally agree with how much LP's music just lets you escape! And all you feel when you listen to their music is good, that's it. All i feel is absolutely great - even if its a song that is a bunch of screaming, like Victimized. It still makes me good! :D

Yeaaaa -_- That's awful, I hate when people splitting LP to "OLD & NEW"

Nadya said:

oh, that's sadly(
I wrote there

Totally agree with you :D LP's songs  is Just amazing & Helping soldiers in their moments :')  

Long Live LP & soldiers ^_^ 

Elia Stahlman said:

I totally agree with how much LP's music just lets you escape! And all you feel when you listen to their music is good, that's it. All i feel is absolutely great - even if its a song that is a bunch of screaming, like Victimized. It still makes me good! :D

ahaha,yep, even Victimized,i think,is great) and,you know, I can listen to this song for my relax:D so, it's so much important for me, all of the songs of LP,without exception

Elia Stahlman said:

yes, I am enraged such people

they share creation of LP ,althought there are the great songs both in the early works and in the last works 

Matthew Color said:

Yeaaaa -_- That's awful, I hate when people splitting LP to "OLD & NEW"

Nadya said:

oh, that's sadly(
I wrote there

I really love music and can't live without it. When I'm at school I'm always listen to Linkin Park and Amaranthe in the breaks. Before I did that was I'm always tired but not now :) Music is a part of my life.

Lessons are held faster with music, especially with LP)
yes,I agree

Alexandra said:

I really love music and can't live without it. When I'm at school I'm always listen to Linkin Park and Amaranthe in the breaks. Before I did that was I'm always tired but not now :) Music is a part of my life.

O.K. this is my first post and I'm a leeetle bit nervous. But, here goes! Seriously, i've only been an LP fan for a few weeks?
I know that fact is so pathetic in itself, but, seriously even though it has only been a few weeks, they've like been the best of my life. LITERALLY. But anyway, to answer your question I would say the reason I listen to music is simply to feel love and to feel loved. Does that make sense? And Linkin Park, man, they are all of the reasons I think anyone would listen to music culminated into one! AGREED? Awesome thread BTW, Kinda makes you think, which is good on my part. PEACE.

MUSIC MAKES MY DAYS WORTH LIVING, IT MAKES EVERY MOMENT WORTH IT, IT MAKES ME FEEL.
IT KEEPS US KIND.
LOVE LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIVE YOUR DREAMS GUYS, LIVE YOUR DREAMS.

It's not important how long you listen to LP,really. We're all soldiers) so you are welcome in the our world^^

Rachel Hannah Locallo said:

O.K. this is my first post and I'm a leeetle bit nervous. But, here goes! Seriously, i've only been an LP fan for a few weeks?
I know that fact is so pathetic in itself, but, seriously even though it has only been a few weeks, they've like been the best of my life. LITERALLY. But anyway, to answer your question I would say the reason I listen to music is simply to feel love and to feel loved. Does that make sense? And Linkin Park, man, they are all of the reasons I think anyone would listen to music culminated into one! AGREED? Awesome thread BTW, Kinda makes you think, which is good on my part. PEACE.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service