Soo,I thought about why do people listen to music? What does it give them? Sure, I adore music. I can't live without it. If I go out without music it'll be terribly,brr.. Music is like..like something that helps me. I don't know, for example, in different situations, or when I'm sad. And not necessarily in bad mood. Music's important for a good mood. You're listening to music and you think 'wow, it's great' and you're starting to dance and shake your legs:) For me it's so. And, of course, when I'm sad or angry music's my comforter,refuge. Yes. Especially my favourite band-Linkin Park. When I'm listening to it I'm feeling that I'm living with this music. I'm really in touch with feelings which are in a song.I've been listening to LP for about 5 years, and I just can't get bored listening to any of their songs. So music..it's very important, necessary thing for me. And I think this's true and for other people too. Maybe I'll make you to listen to Linkin Park ;) But it's not the main thing. The main thing's you'll continue to listen to your favourite music and enjoy it.

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

absolutely agree, yep. We all love Linkin Park!)

sarah elizabeth locallo said:

MUSIC MAKES MY DAYS WORTH LIVING, IT MAKES EVERY MOMENT WORTH IT, IT MAKES ME FEEL.
IT KEEPS US KIND.
LOVE LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIVE YOUR DREAMS GUYS, LIVE YOUR DREAMS.

UR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! IT REALLY DON'T MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN LISTENING! I USED TO KIND OF HAVE A ONE TRACK MIND WHEN IT CAME TO MUSIC. I WOULD ONLY LIKE ONE THING, AND I WOULD CONSTRICT MYSELF. LIKE A CHOKEHOLD. LIKE A LITTLE WAYS BACK, I WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN ONE BAND.{DAVE MATTHEWS BAND} BUT MY SISTER, SARAH, WAS TOTALLY INTO EVERYTHING! I MEAN LITERALLY ALL OVER THE MAP! AND SO SHE TOTALLY INSPIRED ME TO TRY OUT SOME DIFFERENT BANDS AND ARTISTS AND JUST LOOSEN UP! AND I MUST SAY NOTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEALY CAUGHT MY EYE {OR EAR SHOULD I SAY} AS MUCH AS LINKIN PARK. 'I DON'T KNOW WHY' MAYBE THEY ARE THE 'ONE THING' THAT'S GONNA HELP ME BREAK OUTTA MY SHELL. CAUSE I SOMETIMES TEND TO BE SLIGHTLY INTROVERTED, AND THEY GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO SPEAK UP AND NOT BE SUCH A WALLFLOWER. SORRY FOR THE RAMBLING.
YA'LL ARE AWESOME HUMAN BEANS, AND I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL AND EVERMORE THRILLED TO BE INVITED INTO THIS WORLD!!
PEACE

RACHEL HANNAH {FI FI} LOCALLO

ahaha yeah
I'm glad you're here, with us)
thank your sister that she made you to look for other bands, good job) Linkin Park touches people, and that's awesome)

Rachel Hannah Locallo said:

UR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! IT REALLY DON'T MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN LISTENING! I USED TO KIND OF HAVE A ONE TRACK MIND WHEN IT CAME TO MUSIC. I WOULD ONLY LIKE ONE THING, AND I WOULD CONSTRICT MYSELF. LIKE A CHOKEHOLD. LIKE A LITTLE WAYS BACK, I WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN ONE BAND.{DAVE MATTHEWS BAND} BUT MY SISTER, SARAH, WAS TOTALLY INTO EVERYTHING! I MEAN LITERALLY ALL OVER THE MAP! AND SO SHE TOTALLY INSPIRED ME TO TRY OUT SOME DIFFERENT BANDS AND ARTISTS AND JUST LOOSEN UP! AND I MUST SAY NOTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEALY CAUGHT MY EYE {OR EAR SHOULD I SAY} AS MUCH AS LINKIN PARK. 'I DON'T KNOW WHY' MAYBE THEY ARE THE 'ONE THING' THAT'S GONNA HELP ME BREAK OUTTA MY SHELL. CAUSE I SOMETIMES TEND TO BE SLIGHTLY INTROVERTED, AND THEY GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO SPEAK UP AND NOT BE SUCH A WALLFLOWER. SORRY FOR THE RAMBLING.
YA'LL ARE AWESOME HUMAN BEANS, AND I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL AND EVERMORE THRILLED TO BE INVITED INTO THIS WORLD!!
PEACE

RACHEL HANNAH {FI FI} LOCALLO

HEY UMMMMMMMMMMMMM
A LITTLE OFF TOPIC BUT COULD YOU HELP ME OUT WITH A PROBLEM?
I'M NEW HERE AND TRYING TO START A DISCUSSION THREAD AND MY QUESTION IS
DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ADMINISTRATORS TO APPROVE YOUR DISCUSSION BEFORE IT GETS POSTED?
HOPE THIS MAKES A LITTLE BIT OF SENSE.
I'VE ALREADY ASKED SOMEONE BUT NEVER GOT A REPLY SO IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
-THNX YOU'RE AWESOME-

actually yes, you have to wait for approving
at least I was waiting)

sarah elizabeth locallo said:

HEY UMMMMMMMMMMMMM
A LITTLE OFF TOPIC BUT COULD YOU HELP ME OUT WITH A PROBLEM?
I'M NEW HERE AND TRYING TO START A DISCUSSION THREAD AND MY QUESTION IS
DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ADMINISTRATORS TO APPROVE YOUR DISCUSSION BEFORE IT GETS POSTED?
HOPE THIS MAKES A LITTLE BIT OF SENSE.
I'VE ALREADY ASKED SOMEONE BUT NEVER GOT A REPLY SO IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
-THNX YOU'RE AWESOME-

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service