I love Linkin Park because their music is so relatable, and an outlet for anger. A way to escape when I'm having a rough time. A few of my friend's tried to commit suicide, and I talked them out of it, multiple times, listening to LP relieved my stress. The song The Messenger was the most helpful, along with Iridescent. How about you guys?

Views: 668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I guess I can sort of relate to what you said... But I truly love Linkin Park because they have the balls to do just about anything and not worry about what people have to say. People tell them to go back to their "roots" and be more heavy... So they make one heavy song, make it only a little less than 2 minutes long, and pretty much tell them to nut up or shut up in the process. Lost in the Echo, In the End, Waiting for the End, Numb, What I've Done, all of these are easily the best songs they've written, and each one is off of a different album.No matter what they do, It sounds great. They even tried making shit songs on their LPU 8 album... And even those were absolutely incredible (in a way). You wanna say you love music? You wanna say your favorite music is dupstep or hip hop? Then go and look up music in the dictionary, cause you obviously don't know what music is. I'm pretty sure Linkin Park's picture is right there next to "music". That's why I like Linkin Park. Also, Mike's styles of writing are really inspirational, and have Inspired me to write music just like that.

I love Linkin Park because it's the first good band i've never heard,because of the lyrics of their song who touch me inside,i love them for make always good music after all this time,i love to listen them with my brother since he made me discover them and i just to go to an LP's concert with him

Linkin Park is the perfect band to me. You want to hear rock song, they had it. Rap? They got it. Metal? Yes. They dare to make music from different sort of genre, what band can compare with them? The other bands doing their music just in their favorite genre, not dare to try other kind, and shit. Linkin Park well done with this.. And song lyrics are outstanding, speak out normally people ignore it.

I love Linkin because the songs have mostly real situations. I get happy if listen their songs, give me strength if i'm sad. they are next to me if i'm alone.... And they make me bravely in some situations. :D
They live for their Fans. What can we more expect? :D

I love linkin Park cause their music are special, their songs & their lyrics have aim & purpose, they looking for to be impress not Just be on eyes, & basic they doing something super special who make LP prefect, their music is awesome & special why ?
cause they merging tones who haven't any point together, Like Disk DJ doesn't have anything to do with Drum, but LP using it as well, i meant we hearing a music who is beautiful but they normally in music knowledge are separate, Rock music means
Bass Guitar & Drum what LP doing ? aside all they using Disk who Joe doing it & Effect guitar who Mike playing it , like what we saw in new release Castle of Glass
& again they merging something special the world never experience, LP is about everything sometimes about Hip Hop like In The End song, Sometimes is about Pop somehow Like Leave out all the rest or Shadow of the day, songs, & sometimes is about Rock songs like One Step Closer, & we can clearly feel the talent of LP in albums, the thing who made me love LP when i had about 8 _ 9 it was their rocky songs albums like Hybrid Theory & Meteora they changed since 2007 from Min to midnight album, & then ATS we exactly seeing 2 different gen of music in their albums & now in 22012 release again special
they made album & songs who is different from all their past albums

i love linkin park because they helped me through all the hard times. they were there when i felt no one else was. by always listening to them i've started finding who i really am & having such a purpose in my life. they're giving me the strength to carry on, i always feel better when i start off my day listening to their music. i love their LPTV episodes, they always make me laugh. no matter what, i'll always have love for them. they live for their fans. the biggest difference between mike & other rappers is, he doesn't rap about stupid shit. their albums are awesome in every single way. i'm proud to be a soldier, i can't explain my love for mike, chester, rob, phoenix, joe & brad! ♥

Simple really every song means something. They get it IN!

And this guy...

Attachments:

I agree with youn 100%, no matter what album it is, Linkin Park is incredible. And Chester's voice is beyond amazing. Never find a band like them, or better than them. br/>
Jordan Michalik said:

Well I guess I can sort of relate to what you said... But I truly love Linkin Park because they have the balls to do just about anything and not worry about what people have to say. People tell them to go back to their "roots" and be more heavy... So they make one heavy song, make it only a little less than 2 minutes long, and pretty much tell them to nut up or shut up in the process. Lost in the Echo, In the End, Waiting for the End, Numb, What I've Done, all of these are easily the best songs they've written, and each one is off of a different album.No matter what they do, It sounds great. They even tried making shit songs on their LPU 8 album... And even those were absolutely incredible (in a way). You wanna say you love music? You wanna say your favorite music is dupstep or hip hop? Then go and look up music in the dictionary, cause you obviously don't know what music is. I'm pretty sure Linkin Park's picture is right there next to "music". That's why I like Linkin Park. Also, Mike's styles of writing are really inspirational, and have Inspired me to write music just like that.

Well said. I do love how they don't just stick with one genre, if you're in a good mood, you can listen to Lost in The Echo or Burn It Down, if you need cheering up, The Messenger, if you're angry, Lying From You (and a bunch more)
Leia Elly Sniper said:

Linkin Park is the perfect band to me. You want to hear rock song, they had it. Rap? They got it. Metal? Yes. They dare to make music from different sort of genre, what band can compare with them? The other bands doing their music just in their favorite genre, not dare to try other kind, and shit. Linkin Park well done with this.. And song lyrics are outstanding, speak out normally people ignore it.

I agree with all of you, they do cover nearly every genre of music, which I love, you can choose the song you listen to based on how you're feeling that particular day. I love how the band is authentic and down to Earth... and their Music For Relief Charity that they started... and the songs have deep meaning, like how Chester was abused as a child, and you can just feel the raw emotion in the music.

I love them simply because they are incredible musicians! They literally draw life with the power of sound! For each mood there is a song which can give you some answers and make you feel better! For me LP are like a best friend - you know that they'll never let you down!

I relate to the songs, and I like the music

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service