Many people of the years have intensely debated theories about why Brad wears the decorated headphones. In a way, he has set one hell of a cool trend for the first decade of the new millenium.

So, everyone, post your theories here about why you think Brad wears the headphones.

I have a theory of my own, but I'm afraid that because it's so simple, and puts everything perspective, I'd rather not spoil the fun.

Views: 11622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brad has no ears. He lost them is a freak frisbee accident when he was 10.

He's really insecure about how it looks, so the easiest way for him to cover it up during gigs is to wear headphones that cover where his ears used to be.

Any time you see his "ears" when he's not wearing headphones, you're actually looking at prosthetic ears.... like the ones they used in Lord Of The Rings.
^LOL.

Seriously though? They're monitors. More and more, bands are using custom-in ear monitors as they are better than stage monitors and also protect hearing against loud PAs and gaurd against the dreaded lag between monitors and front-of-house PA. My guess is that Brad likes over-ear rather than in-ear, much like a DJ.

I also would hesitate to accredit the fad of decorated headphones to LP, considering big ass headphones have been in and out and in again since the 60s age of HiFi.
Okay then we'll say LP brought the trend back. Does that make you feel better, Scotty?
really??

Cillian said:

He's really insecure about how it looks, so the easiest way for him to cover it up during gigs is to wear headphones that cover where his ears used to be.

Any time you see his "ears" when he's not wearing headphones, you're actually looking at prosthetic ears.... like the ones they used in Lord Of The Rings.
Haven't you guys seen Frat Party ?

BBB told us :p It's something to do with The Matrix =}
Yeah, I watched Frat Party.

And I always perceived that and his other explanations as jokes. Salvador Dali did the same thing, whenever people asked him why he had a handle-bar mustache, he'd say it was to block out alien signals.

In other words, Dali likes his handle-bar mustache and wants everyone to stop asking him about it.

dragonlp20 (moderator) said:
Haven't you guys seen Frat Party ?

BBB told us :p It's something to do with The Matrix =}
HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS AWESOME!!

Cillian said:

WTF DUDE?

Cillian said:

He used custom earphones of JH Audio underneath headphones ,,,,headphones of him will help sound isolate!!

Oh well Wasupong I know that he has some problems with his ears, but I really loved the first comment hahahaha xD

Cillian said:

LOOOOOOL xD

Cillian said:

Because he's dead sexy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service