Many people of the years have intensely debated theories about why Brad wears the decorated headphones. In a way, he has set one hell of a cool trend for the first decade of the new millenium.

So, everyone, post your theories here about why you think Brad wears the headphones.

I have a theory of my own, but I'm afraid that because it's so simple, and puts everything perspective, I'd rather not spoil the fun.

Views: 13173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAHAHA

I think i see ears in this picture:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2NWSG2M2yMM/SSmOkR0jkuI/AAAAAAAAABg/RT8RU...

Cillian said:

Brad has no ears. He lost them is a freak frisbee accident when he was 10.

He's really insecure about how it looks, so the easiest way for him to cover it up during gigs is to wear headphones that cover where his ears used to be.

Any time you see his "ears" when he's not wearing headphones, you're actually looking at prosthetic ears.... like the ones they used in Lord Of The Rings.

I think that he only knows how to play guitar by listening to it. So during videos and gigs he listens to his part.

I don`t know, where I read the following theory, but Ithink, I should share it with you guys : The headphones are taking him into antoher world, while being on stage. I think this could be true, cause sometimes he seems a bit absend while the gigs, especially during the most melodius parts of songs like Leave Out All The Rest. Maybe someone could ask him personally at a summit or somethink like that...

*facepalm* If I don't forget, I will ask him....

linkinparkrocks said:

I don`t know, where I read the following theory, but Ithink, I should share it with you guys : The headphones are taking him into antoher world, while being on stage. I think this could be true, cause sometimes he seems a bit absend while the gigs, especially during the most melodius parts of songs like Leave Out All The Rest. Maybe someone could ask him personally at a summit or somethink like that...

Chester sang to hard in Brad ears and it was too much awesomeness for his ears,
so he went deaf and only his headphone can make him hear again because they are Chesterized.

Of course he has ears.Maybe he just use them to hear the guitar in a better quality and in that way he can make a mistake,Maybe he just get confused with the other gays

guys not gays :D (funny mistake)

They all have earphones. Brad just has headphones... that's his style ;)

Enrique Monjaras said:

Of course he has ears.Maybe he just use them to hear the guitar in a better quality and in that way he can make a mistake,Maybe he just get confused with the other gays

i've read somewhere, that earphones provides him connection with matrix but i'm not sure...

i agre wth the moderator
Its his way to be connected to the matrix.

just give the fucking reply

not nice, and not true at all. you don't have ears, or because you are jealous of brad that he's cool and has a really awesome headphone!

Cillian said:

Brad has no ears. He lost them is a freak frisbee accident when he was 10.

He's really insecure about how it looks, so the easiest way for him to cover it up during gigs is to wear headphones that cover where his ears used to be.

Any time you see his "ears" when he's not wearing headphones, you're actually looking at prosthetic ears.... like the ones they used in Lord Of The Rings.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service