why linkin park is not making something which they used to make before?

linkin parks new album a thousand suns is not that good. I am seeing no reason why they are not making a album like hybrid theory. They are experimenting a lot with their genre and not sticking to what they used to make. Second half of decade has really disappointed the fans and their music level and fan club is certainly going down . Their new album is very much silent and seeing no rock in it . Only some songs like the catalyst , waiting for the end and wretches and kings are a bit good. I think now its time to make something like hybrid theory and shouldn't experiment anymore and make something which they used to make initially.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you man. I've stopped following Linkin Park's music after Meteora. I barely even touched Minutes to Midnight and am finding A Thousand Suns as another disappointment.

As for their latest release, it does in fact sound like they're doing a lot of experimentation, which sometimes isn't a bad thing. However, I also think something else is going on. First off, compare the sounds of Mike Shinoda's "Fort Minor" album to LP's newest album. The sounds are quite similar. So, I strongly believe that Mike Shinoda is one of the main reasons why Linkin Park doesn't sound like their old selves. I believe Linkin Park needs to think for themselves as a whole, not let Mike influence the type of music they're putting out.
Linkin Park already answered to that in a interview...you can watch it at Youtube they just wanted to stop to play always the same kind of music.
Just a question how would you feel when you do the same for more than 7 years?
I agree the music is different but not necessarily bad, it's very good their last album, forcing people expect every new album that sound like the first then they are disappointed, as I looked at his another angle, they don't always do the same music, is new, it's normal, they evolve and not remain in the past is a different tone and it's also very good for my share
do I agree!Things willl get so boring if it was the same!
I guess I don't see ATS as completely new. Yes, they did a lot of experimentation but it still has the LP vibe/spirit. Would you really want LP to put an album out every year or so that sounds exactly the same? I wouldn't, it would be boring. Two decades of music, two decades of life and experiences. How would the music not change? Evolution is part of music.
I like each of the albums as separate entities, with elements that I can relate to at different points in my life. I don't analyze how one compares to the other or which one is the "true" LP sound. I just pick an album based on my mood and sit back and enjoy.
Make fans happy

Niklas Lütje said:
Linkin Park already answered to that in a interview...you can watch it at Youtube they just wanted to stop to play always the same kind of music.
Just a question how would you feel when you do the same for more than 7 years?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service