All of us are here because of one reason: WE LOVE LP!

What I want to know is why??!!!

I have my reasons of liking them and i'm sure you all do too, soooo post 'em!!

and please do not post stuff like: "They're great!", "they're awesome!"

-- I know they are :P, I wanna know REASONS of why they are so great or why they are so awesome :D...

and please no, "Come to _____" it gets REALLY annoying after a while...

have fun!

Tags: Brad Delson, Chester Bennington, Joe Hahn, Linkin Park, Meaning, Mike Shinoda, Pheonix, Rob Bourdon

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, my principal reason is because they inspire me XD I like to make amv, draw and specially write histories. The LP music inspire for all that, every song (it can be the lyrics or the music itself) give me ideas and that´s something important to me X3 They are the only band who could do that with me.... They touch my soul (where my creativity comes from ;D) with their music and that´s why i love them :D

And even i you didnt want that we post it: ¡¡¡¡¡THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!! :P
lol, I nvr said to not say they are awesome ;) just to provide a more in depth reason of what they mean to you :D and since u've already done that, i agree THEY ARE SOOOOOO AWESOME XD

AijeCumantz said:
Well, my principal reason is because they inspire me XD I like to make amv, draw and specially write histories. The LP music inspire for all that, every song (it can be the lyrics or the music itself) give me ideas and that´s something important to me X3 They are the only band who could do that with me.... They touch my soul (where my creativity comes from ;D) with their music and that´s why i love them :D

And even i you didnt want that we post it: ¡¡¡¡¡THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!! :P
I think In the end said it all, and then I heard other songs, and I could relate. I am older than the average fan, but I am still a kid at heart!!!
lol, I feel that Linkin Park doesnt see age at all... anybody from little kids to grandmas are able to enjoy LP all the same... A teacher of mine who has a grandkid right now listened to LP once from me and liked it :) He said he could relate as well :P

I love the video of In The End... my all time fave vid.

Sara Lobb said:
I think In the end said it all, and then I heard other songs, and I could relate. I am older than the average fan, but I am still a kid at heart!!!
For me, a lot of the songs just... hit me. In the right spot. I can relate to the music, and it never gets old. They've also been my muses many a time. ^_^
I think that the Chester - Mike mix sound absolutly great! That is what started me liking Linkin Park. Well, sort of. I first heard an LP song at the end of Transformers. I thought it was great! I just had to know the band! After searching for a bit one of my friends told me it was Linkin Park, so I then went on Youtube to hear more songs. At first I hated all the rapping and stuff and I just stuck to songs like What I've Done and Valentines Day, etc.

Now, back on subject (gee, I can really go off-topic :P) I really like Linkin Park, not just because they sound great, because their music is magic! There really is no other way to discribe it. Its just pure magic. Full Stop.
There are sooo many reasons why i love LP so i couldn't pick just one, but to name a few:

- they are real
- they love the fans
- they inspire me (especially Brad as i play guitar)
- of corse, they produce some of the best music ever made.
I like the beat and the energy. Also cause there music has meaning in it
personaly to me, Linkin Park is a life saving band. They are more than awsome music. Their lyrics helped me live through middle and high school. I was bullied a lot back then. I listened to LP to calm myself down. Their music helped me a lot. They mean a lot to my life. They are a big part of it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service