to me , i think he is the best rapper n he is so nice

Views: 424

Replies to This Discussion

He is a rapper not to be compared from those mainstream rappers of today for he raps with meanings!
He's the most versatile member of LP
no oder voice suits rap better dan wat his dus...n he's awesome..!! luv ya shinoda....!!!
Mike Shinoda, The Best rapper. The one interacts with his fans. Prove is he invited all of us to join this group. Mike I hope you'll read this post. I know you will.
Mike the one who is very creative, I love his art work, Mike the one who knows how to keep his fans happy. And your new hairstyle, man I simply loved that. You are looking so handsome.
Love you Mr. Shinoda!
he did Linkin Park so we know it. He is the best rapper and guitarist. Linkin Park making music, doing what they do and work hard. and it is magical. until someone listens to this music, a good time listening to her and trying on something for yourself, until you do everything right.

Migs Rebueno said:
He is a rapper not to be compared from those mainstream rappers of today for he raps with meanings!

absolutely right
I THINK MIKE IS FUN ;-DDDDDDDD
'Cause he can do anything and just do all things great :))

and really care about fans. he is a really nice person also very creative
he is funny and very crazy like me !!so nice !! the best rapper in the world !! he has a very nice voice and i love when he play the piano !! he's so perfect !! XD ^^

Hamza Khan said:
Mike Shinoda, The Best rapper. The one interacts with his fans. Prove is he invited all of us to join this group. Mike I hope you'll read this post. I know you will.
Mike the one who is very creative, I love his art work, Mike the one who knows how to keep his fans happy. And your new hairstyle, man I simply loved that. You are looking so handsome.
Love you Mr. Shinoda!

i agree :P
I am bias toward his fluffiness :D
He is perfect! His voice, his songs.. he is very talented and cute *o*

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service