to me , i think he is the best rapper n he is so nice

Views: 424

Replies to This Discussion

Multitalented, smart and well-mannered ;).

I think he's the best rapper in the Universe. I mean no one can oppose him.

Fort Minor rocks!!

I love him because I can relate to him :) He writes such amazing lyrics with Chester and the rest of them. I love them all so much =)

well..I think he is the best musician..noone like him..can play guitar,piano,many instrument,song writter,sing,back up vocals,artist,and many more that maybe I not know about him...

He's so kind and awesome! Humble and patience to his fans.

Yesterday I have a chance to meet him again, and he still kind as usual! LOL

I really love your attitude Mike! :D

You got to meet him???? SWEET!!!!!!!! :P Did you meet the others too?

Laura Valencia said:

He's so kind and awesome! Humble and patience to his fans.

Yesterday I have a chance to meet him again, and he still kind as usual! LOL

I really love your attitude Mike! :D

get to know mike shinoda... and you'll find that you have known one of the most ARTICULATE, DOWN TO EARTH, CREATIVE, TALENTED human beings that has ever walked this Earth ! Thank u for sharing your talent and love with all of us Mike :)

good rapper, good musician, good "studio technician/engineer" (for lack of better word I had to quote wikipedia :p). He can also communicate well with the fans, on n off stage. And I LOVE! his haircut in the Madrid concert! No more spikes please lol! 

I simply love him.i'm so into his rapping.

the handsome addition to being a great artist and a musician has a stunning voice .. I think Mike is the one who gave a twist to Linkin Park (I mean in a good way) is not only a fantastic rapper like Chester also has a wonderful voice! linkin park the best
is beautiful is beautiful is pretty fascinating.anna you are the luckiest woman

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service