If you want Linkin Park to tour Australia in the coming years comment!

Views: 38433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My biggest wish is to be at the concert Linkin Park ....but this year wasnt in somewhere near by my home ...So it would be too great if LP would be in Czech republic again or Slovakia ...I am big fan Linkin Park ...Please fill my dream :) and sorry for my english :)
There has been 2 concerts in Austria this year and in other countries close to Czech republic and Slovakia, I don't know if there have been any in those two to be honest. You might stay tuned, wait for more information, but the next tour is going to be in Asia and afterwards the band is going to spend some more time at the studio. ;)

Matej Mathias Supica said:
My biggest wish is to be at the concert Linkin Park ....but this year wasnt in somewhere near by my home ...So it would be too great if LP would be in Czech republic again or Slovakia ...I am big fan Linkin Park ...Please fill my dream :) and sorry for my english :)
LP has had 2 concerts in czech republic so far, one in Prague like 4 years ago and one in Brno 2 years ago...unfortunately I wasn't able to attend any of them :/ but next time you guys are coming to CZ, Slovakia or somewhere close, i'm definitely going!!!
Linkin Park should definitely come back to Canberra! I saw their show in December and it was the most amazing night of my lilfe!
Please please please!
I'm hoping Linkin'll come to Australia soon! I'd so love to see them! (Never been able to afford to before, but I have all their major albums - even though they were the one a year I could afford in the past, often ;) - so I'm hoping to finally get to see them live!!! It would be really great :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) )
I keep hope LP will not forget to come to Ukraine
Linkin Park needs to come to Portland!!! I really want to see them in concert so bad,

LP is so awesome, the Transformers movies had one of LP's songs in everyone of their movies!!! Awesome band, awesome movies.

will

I wish to they come to GREECE or to CYPRUS :]]

I hope this happens! I would purchase tickets straight away!

PLEASE tour Australia :) I missed seeing them in OZ a few years back now, moved to Ireland, & they never toured whilst I was here, now that Im moving back. I soooo want to see them livem, favourite all time band. SO PLEASE TOUR AUSTRALIA AGAIN in 2012 or 2013  :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service