I've been waiting for LP here in Phil ever since i got here. And they're having a world tour. so i guess they'll be in asia sometime. but "WHEN"??? i really wanna know when. just to save for the VIP ticket :). hope it wont cost as much as taylor swift's vip pass (PHP 15,000 or $347). im not a fan of swift, but that wasn't a fair price to give out (for her concert tho). but if ever, your price range is in that state, oh well, it's a one time EPIC CONCERT anyway. and i'll make sure that i'll be there! PLEASE do visit MANILA, PHILIPPINES!

KEEP it up LP! 

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i want to watch them too. i dont care if the ticket price would reach P15000 or P20000, i promise to myself not  to miss that concert.

PLEASE LINKIN PARK COME TO MANILA ON DEC 2011 !!!!

Hey! im having a hunch that maybe, they will visit our country. just saw an updated tour dates, and by sept, they'll be at singapore! wooh!!! who knows, maybe they'll be here on or before dec 2011. :)

Nino Cunanan said:

i want to watch them too. i dont care if the ticket price would reach P15000 or P20000, i promise to myself not  to miss that concert.

i hope so...  actually im still in jeddah, ksa. im going vacation on december that's why i want them to visit Manila on December. 2011. that would be great. that would be my most memorable unforgettable ever if LP will going to visit Manila.

so please LINKIN PARK come to MANILA ON DECEMBER 2011
miki said:

Hey! im having a hunch that maybe, they will visit our country. just saw an updated tour dates, and by sept, they'll be at singapore! wooh!!! who knows, maybe they'll be here on or before dec 2011. :)

Nino Cunanan said:

sign for petition ... spread the word please , make it happen !!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/linkiparklivemanila/

i really love to watch the live show which is scheduled to be in Singapore , coming September 2011 ..
LP won't come to my country ( Myanmar ) , here we have tons of fans who really support LP .
i just bought the tour edition DVD ( live in Madrid ) today from Singapore and also there is a CD and lyrics..
this is as far as we can go , for our Asian countries......

GOD BLESS US EVERYONE.......
plus i hope VIP ticket won't cost much...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service